Limitless Limitless Seven65: Drone & New Limitless Testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

I guess this was a test for both the limitless and the drone lol. I just bought this limitless last week with the Arrma deal going on right now. I used the excuse of needing a car for the used Bitty Seven65 body I bought from @real_name_hidden to justify it. :ROFLMAO: Since I already had a limitless with a max 6 combo, I decided to swap the motor mount on the new limitless and put in the tp 4070cm 2200kv I already had laying around. I paired it with a brand new mmx8s, put in a 40t spur and a 23t pinion and she took her first breath. :love: Sadly I didn't realize I was going to need side skirts, but I have some cf ones on the way! I also added a temp probe to the motor and attached the display to a piece of foam in the back.

20220324_limitless765.jpg

backshot_resized.png

Last edited:

I guess this was a test for both the limitless and the drone lol. I just bought this limitless last week with the Arrma deal going on right now. I used the excuse of needing a car for the used Bitty Seven65 body I bought from @real_name_hidden to justify it. :ROFLMAO: Since I already had a limitless with a max 6 combo, I decided to swap the motor mount on the new limitless and put in the tp 4070cm 2200kv I already had laying around. I paired it with a brand new mmx8s, put in a 40t spur and a 23t pinion and she took her first breath. :love: Sadly I didn't realize I was going to need side skirts, but I have some cf ones on the way! I also added a temp probe to the motor and attached the display to a piece of foam in the back.

View attachment 208336

View attachment 208337
Nice clickbait thumbnail, Which software did you use to design it ?

Nice clickbait thumbnail, Which software did you use to design it ?
The wifey said something called Photoscissors and Canva. Two websites. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back