Infraction Another Limitless Type Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s alive!!!!
Electrics and a few other parts to go on but it’s certainly looking a dam sight better than this time last week. Getting replacement parts has taken some doing as so many shops are out of stock or supplier stock.

3729D6D6-0695-4D13-A874-E9BF4920D6DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to the great British weather I haven't had chance to run the car since the rebuild which is not only frustrating but also very expensive... I have somehow managed to buy a TP CM motor, more foams, servo, springs, gears and bearings, all without leaving the house for the last couple of weeks...

I do hope the weather improves as my bank account is looking even darker than the stuff outside the window.

I have done pretty much the same thing in the last month..!! the weather here is wetter than a box of wet things..???

I might have to start a new trend, wet weather speed running..!!

I have done pretty much the same thing in the last month..!! the weather here is wetter than a box of wet things..???

I might have to start a new trend, wet weather speed running..!!
I tried it a couple of months ago. Hard work and the spray at 100mph is incredible from the Hoons. Oh and the XLX isn’t waterproof.?‍♂️

Last edited:
Thanks to the great British weather I haven't had chance to run the car since the rebuild which is not only frustrating but also very expensive... I have somehow managed to buy a TP CM motor, more foams, servo, springs, gears and bearings, all without leaving the house for the last couple of weeks...

I do hope the weather improves as my bank account is looking even darker than the stuff outside the window.
Same story here in NL. I also bought a TP CM and servo yesterday... And not just the rain, due to winter time it's basically dark when i am done working.

Rain, rain and more rain combined with earlier dark evenings and lockdown. How’s a guy supposed to do speed runs??
All this time indoors has meant the car is as accurately setup as it will ever get. I’ve done it for the sake of it for the last few days! Even to the point of making new tracking lines for it.
06FB268D-DD92-4AC8-AF0B-03A6E716618F.png

4FD27D4C-5C44-4C86-BFED-7AF00DD55555.jpeg

Last edited:
It does help so much with getting everything square and pointing in the same direction! I'm working on a few other little things like this whilst locked in the house...
Lockdown, crap weather and dark nights over here just ruin everything..???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back