Infraction Limitless spool spur gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infractiondk

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Hi
What spur gear option higher than 39t os there ?? I want something like 42-50t or in between. Im not gearing for speed. But i need the spool for running track The 18/46 is damn near perfect for the track Im running
But i want to put a spool from a limitless in it

kan iuse the saga 46t pinion on a limitless spool?

Hi
What spur gear option higher than 39t os there ?? I want something like 42-50t or in between. Im not gearing for speed. But i need the spool for running track The 18/46 is damn near perfect for the track Im running
But i want to put a spool from a limitless in it

kan iuse the saga 46t pinion on a limitless spool?
If the pinion is 8mm ID and is the same width as a stock 39T spur it should work. I'm considering going the other way around by putting a 46T center diff (500K cst) in my Lim. I have a diff setup already to swap out the spool. I want to see the difference. The spool is not as forgiving on technical driving. Just for straight line speed. Driving with a spool is a handful IMO. Different animal. No prep drag and speed run guys like the spools for obvious reasons

I would think driving with a spool is similar to driving the likes of the granite or outcast 4s where there is no center diff just a single shaft connecting the front and rear diffs...no?

Im setting my infraction Up for track lige the gt class cars. Like the xray gtxe and serpent srx8 gte lwb. All run spools. The problem with the infraction and limitless is the very poor setup Stock. For handling. I have deffently improved that on mine
i run 20m in center diff now But i rather wants a full lock spool.
42t Could Do it. Were did you get that gear ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back