Limitless Limitless spur gear options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what the hell? None of those links I posted would work? Why? it looks like its an arrma spool.

Those Sagacustom pinions will drop right in as a bigger spool?

All of the gears that you listed off of Amazon are for different vehicles. They will not fit on the 8 mm limitless spool that came with your car. Saga gears will fit right on. You may need some shims but other than that you should be fine.

ok ill go with Saga, does anyone know what size the stock limitless spur mount will take?

The Limitless spur gear is not a traditional spur gear. It is actually a pinion gear with an 8mm bore.
As mentioned above SAGA is the best source for any pinion gear with an 8mm bore and larger than 34t.
Hey guys I am almost done building my limitless. I am using the xlx2 withthe tp 4070 2900kv x spec motor and the motor came with a 24tooth 8mm pinion but does not reach my stock spool. What size saga pinion should I buy. Thanks for your advice. I know some one mentioned 27 tooth is the smallest but they also said it bottoms out. If you could please help me that would be great.

Hey guys I am almost done building my limitless. I am using the xlx2 withthe tp 4070 2900kv x spec motor and the motor came with a 24tooth 8mm pinion but does not reach my stock spool. What size saga pinion should I buy. Thanks for your advice. I know some one mentioned 27 tooth is the smallest but they also said it bottoms out. If you could please help me that would be great.
This would work well for you

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA310951

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back