Limitless limitless T2T ESC Mounting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerold

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
How do you mount the ESC on the T2T brace.

I have the standard Ebay T2T brace and and XLX2 to put on it. The longer body mounts are installed on the rear and dry fitting is marginally close. My thought to mount the ESC is to use Dual Lock. However, when I add that it's bumps it up about 3/16" and the body doesn't fit over it anymore.

So what's the best/preferred method? "Red" Receiver tape, dill and the holes (near the edge) or I have no idea what I'm doing.... Oh wait that last one is right.

How do you mount the ESC on the T2T brace.

I have the standard Ebay T2T brace and and XLX2 to put on it. The longer body mounts are installed on the rear and dry fitting is marginally close. My thought to mount the ESC is to use Dual Lock. However, when I add that it's bumps it up about 3/16" and the body doesn't fit over it anymore.

So what's the best/preferred method? "Red" Receiver tape, dill and the holes (near the edge) or I have no idea what I'm doing.... Oh wait that last one is right.
Send pic…need a visual

drilling holes is the lowest way to mount it. if you don't wanna raise the body on the rear.

If your not doing an extreme load application, you could also consider removing the xlx2 fan to give you more space

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back