Limitless Limitless to infraction conversation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
What exactly do I need to convert a limitless chassis to an infraction?? I can't see ordering an infraction cuz I will take out all the electrics & U can't get them rite now, I can get a limitless rite now from amain plus it's $200 less. I can't stand the look of the limitless, gotta have the truck body! Lol

Body mounts and a 47 center diff. I just unloaded a infraction and bought a new limitless from RPPHOBBY. That is all I noticed at first glance. I didn't pay that much attention but they're pretty darn identical.

Hey guys
What exactly do I need to convert a limitless chassis to an infraction?? I can't see ordering an infraction cuz I will take out all the electrics & U can't get them rite now, I can get a limitless rite now from amain plus it's $200 less. I can't stand the look of the limitless, gotta have the truck body! Lol
Mounting post front rear, front splitter....foam bumper....body. tires/wheels if you want it correct. 46tooth diff not spool. Rear wing....off hand. Just did this a few weeks ago.

Body mounts and a 47 center diff. I just unloaded a infraction and bought a new limitless from RPPHOBBY. That is all I noticed at first glance. I didn't pay that much attention but they're pretty darn identical.
Mounting post front rear, front splitter....foam bumper....body. tires/wheels if you want it correct. 46tooth diff not spool. Rear wing....off hand. Just did this a few weeks ago.
Ok, what about the rear diffuser? The limitless comes with a spool??

Rear is fine, yup in the center is a spool. And keep in mind Arrma parts do not come with screws.

Hey guys
There is a video on YouTube that show you everything you need by part number. I just did mines yesterday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back