Infraction Limitless to Infraction. Help pls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10AC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
I just purchased a Limitless on the spring sale.
Would anyone happen to have a parts list of everything needed to do a limitless to infraction conversion?

Also if anyone here is interested in a conversion trade? My limitless is on the way. If all your parts are like new and body too, hit me up. All my stuff will be brand new. Thanks

I just purchased a Limitless on the spring sale.
Would anyone happen to have a parts list of everything needed to do a limitless to infraction conversion?

Also if anyone here is interested in a conversion trade? My limitless is on the way. If all your parts are like new and body too, hit me up. All my stuff will be brand new. Thanks
Been seriously considering this now... Thanks for creating this topic.

Might be a bit late, but remember the Limitless runs a spool in the center and not a diff like the Infraction.
So if you want it to drive like an Infraction, you will need to get a center diff :)

Might be a bit late, but remember the Limitless runs a spool in the center and not a diff like the Infraction.
So if you want it to drive like an Infraction, you will need to get a center diff :)
I ordered the diff too. All parts ordered. Just need a body!
Been seriously considering this now... Thanks for creating this topic.
I just ordered everything. All was a great price. Im not fan of the limitless body. Ill probably tear it off first run. Lol.

I'm thinking about doing this too. I noticed that the infraction has a different F/R diff. PN ARA311023 with a 42T GP5 main gear. Limitless PN is ARAC4015 with a 43T straight? is that a significant difference? not sure what the difference between a GP5 and straight gear is and how that would affect handling....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back