Limitless Limitless to infraction

ArrmaDanny

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Cool project, following! Always awesome to see these kind of projects.
Good luck!

Rad369

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 4s
Still got to sell top and all the rest of the parts Before I can start buying stuff

Last edited:

Rad369

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 4s
Thanks but I got it all assembled Just need a speed controller and radio

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Granite, Infraction, Limitless, Outcast 4s, Typhon 3s, Voltage
I was asking you a question, was that all it took to make the Limitless an infraction? ( specifically on the front end)
I want to make a Limitless GT car
You need those from pieces and the rear body mount (which comes with the front mount) but yeah that's it to mount the body. You could technically skip the foam part it's just there to give the front of the body a little support so it doesn't completely cave in during a crash.

TwoBelugas

Reaction score
Did not realize it was going to be that f##$ing big Houston we might have a problem
I’m guessing the limitless was designed with the MAX6+4985 combo and it’s rebadged arrma version in mind. The stock motor space is just about 90mm long, and I am reasonably sure even if there was space lengthwise that motor you got wont fit the factory motor mount.

Rad369

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 4s
The motor will fit just gotta squeeze it in I just hope I can keep using the motor mount that's in it

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Granite, Infraction, Limitless, Outcast 4s, Typhon 3s, Voltage
85mm is supposed to be the last length can that fits in the limitless/infraction. 87mm is cutting it close but might get away with it. The other option you have if it doesn't fit is to turn the motor mount around 180 degrees but that means losing a battery tray and probably needing to ditch the esc mounting plate since it will sit very close to the pinion gear once mounted. I learned all this when I tried to fit a 4092 motor in the stock location and it didn't fit so then tried different mounting configurations until I gave up and switched to a 4585 motor can instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.