SOLD / FOUND Limitless V1 complete spool and Scorched shafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been looking about going that route. I believe you have to stop running the rear and front brace with the full titanium center drive line swap.

I’ve been looking about going that route. I believe you have to stop running the rear and front brace with the full titanium center drive line swap.
The front brace you definitely have to ditch but the rear brace can be modified with a Dremel and still have enough meat left on the bone so that it's not compromised structurally.

I hear that. The old adage, "Buy cheap, buy twice" is true all too often. Yes, there are places where it's possible to both save money and wind up with a better product...drive shafts do not appear to be one of those areas.

Unfortunately no. Raz sells his warez via Amazon now. I just looked and no drive shafts as far as the eye can see. A cursory search of the wider web turned up bupkis. I can't find any for sale anywhere.

Shoot Raz an email and see if he has any info if and when he's expecting another batch. If I see any go up for sale anywhere, I'll let you know.

I'm in the market for Perfect Pass driveshafts as well for my Limitless V1. My factory center shaft vibrates so bad that first time I gave my car throttle on the bench I noticed it immediately and said "well, this can't be good!".

As for availability of the PP diveshafts, Raz Shifrin has a video out saying he is working on a v3 version of the driveshafts so assuming that they have stopped production of the v2 and I'll just have to wait for the v3s to come out. Cool beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back