Limitless Limitless v2 build. 1/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Project name project uno.
Pps mount
5650 1440kv motor
So far. Body is painted and the xlx2 is in.

20220901_195324.jpg

20220902_214510.jpg

Last edited:
Nice...for my old eyes I need a bright color like this. Like!!!

Is it a different orange in the front vs. the center?
Same color, but there is a chance that you are seeing the shift color change

20220901_195237.jpg

Little update.
Since I haven't kept up with it.
Order another tp motor 4070 2200kv cm
Played around with the gearing with the current tp motor 5650 1440kv
My current pb.

Even though I'm not Aiming for the moon. For example 170s I would be happy with 150s/160s

Love the ORANGE!
what servo is that?
Powerhobby servo. In the midst of changing it out

Screenshot_20220917-173255_GNSS PA.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoying your thread @real_name_hidden . Have a V2 on the way and I have no idea What I'm doing or even what pinion size to start with.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You got yours flying!!

Enjoying your thread @real_name_hidden . Have a V2 on the way and I have no idea What I'm doing or even what pinion size to start with.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You got yours flying!!
There's plenty of us here that will help. Including myself. I'm still learning as well. But I have to give @LicketySplit and @LibertyMKiii a huge amount of credit for getting me where I'm currently at!

There's plenty of us here that will help. Including myself. I'm still learning as well. But I have to give @LicketySplit and @LibertyMKiii a huge amount of credit for getting me where I'm currently at!
I Thank you.. I got just one thing right now. On the v2 limitless. It has a 39 spur stock. What is the smallest pinion tooth and largest that will fit to get me going. Want to have a few different ones on hand for testing.

Last edited:
I Thank you.. I got just one thing right now. On the v2 limitless. It has a 39 spur stock. What is the smallest pinion tooth and largest that will fit to get me going. Want to have a few different ones on hand for testing.
To be honest, I don't know. But @Moirae I believe is using the motor mount. I ditched mine and used a pps mount from the start.. I'd imagine that you would have a fairly good gearing choice still. But I'm currently running 34.

To be honest, I don't know. But @Moirae I believe is using the motor mount. I ditched mine and used a pps mount from the start.. I'd imagine that you would have a fairly good gearing choice still. But I'm currently running 34.
Thank you. I was just hoping I got something for slower speeds and work my way up on test day. Can't wait to run it. I sure have seen a lot u-tube speed runs with the Limitless. When they crash its big.

I only tried the mount with the optional motor plate for big block motors. With big motors iirc you need at least a 32t pinion to mesh with the 39t spool. If you're using a 40mm diameter motor, then I'm not sure.

I only tried the mount with the optional motor plate for big block motors. With big motors iirc you need at least a 32t pinion to mesh with the 39t spool. If you're using a 40mm diameter motor, then I'm not sure.
Thanks very much guys. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back