SOLD / FOUND Limitless V2 chassis, spool, motor mount, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you willing to sell just the tires?

I understand. Shoot me a message when you decide to, and I will let you know if I am still interested.

I didn't realize it came with wheels. I am going to add up the numbers and see if it makes sense for me to buy. @LicketySplit I believe there is a shipping calculator for UPS that takes approximate size and weight and gives an estimated shipping. Could you check and get an estimate for shipping.

I didn't realize it came with wheels. I am going to add up the numbers and see if it makes sense for me to buy. @LicketySplit I believe there is a shipping calculator for UPS that takes approximate size and weight and gives an estimated shipping. Could you check and get an estimate for shipping.
I don’t have a scale so I’d just be guessing the weight. I need a zip code. Maybe I can at least get a ball park. I’ll find a smaller box so that will save some money also.

it probably would work with a 20x10x10, but I didn't know what boxes you had access to. The chassis is 20in long.
Well if you want it let me know. Let’s say shipping is $40. If it’s more I’ll cover it. If it’s less then I’ll PayPal gift you back the difference.

I was on the fence about making this a project then last night I started working on a stretched Typhon project. Was gonna do a Scorched version and mocking it up on a Talion chassis. Then boom for some dumbfounded reason I did not know but realized the V2 Limitless Diffs don't match the chassis. And I have all the front end and rear end parts as well so back to the drawing board and on to this limitless project. But since I converted my Lim v2 to a GT this it will be fun to go back to the old Limetless, siked about adding the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back