Limitless Limitless V2 FC100 310mm or 335mm ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin080

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
Who has got a V2 Limitless (which has got wider rear track) and can tell me which width i need for the body
Dear Justin:)

someone told me that it would rub with foams...this is why i am asking brotha
do you have pictures maybe
Doesn’t rub with foams.
image.jpg

Well then I’m not sure. It looks like it would be damn close so he may be right. I’d think an extra 25mm would be too much though, but I have no experience running that wider body.
i really appreciate your fast reply!<3
i already ordered the 310mm a few hours ago lol.
i think its okay.
even if i want to run closed design i just have to swap the hexes and axle stumbs? dunno if need to change the c hubs also.

maybe i just will run open design.
but to run the max speed flaps is no problem at all with 310mm i see?

i really appreciate your fast reply!<3
i already ordered the 310mm a few hours ago lol.
i think its okay.
even if i want to run closed design i just have to swap the hexes and axle stumbs? dunno if need to change the c hubs also.
Correct. I did the rear conversion on my V1. You can keep the hubs. Since the rear toe in is 2 degrees you may be able to cut at an angle and run it half closed. Just throwing out other options. You’ll know more when you get the body.

Correct. I did the rear conversion on my V1. You can keep the hubs. Since the rear toe in is 2 degrees you may be able to cut at an angle and run it half closed. Just throwing out other options. You’ll know more when you get the body.
i don't think running 2 degrees is good with foams but change my mind o_O

you converted your v2 rear to v1 or the opposite
v1 to v2 ? Uhm O:eek:

but he is using the 335mm
Moot point when you’re talking about the toe in when running foams. I was saying it’s fine to run stock toe in with foams.
Where did you find out he’s running 335mm? I’ve watched all his stuff but never heard him mention it. Curious how that would work on a GT chassis. Are the sides wider also or just the wheel wells?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back