Limitless Limitless v2 First Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Loving the new limitless, 8s feels so nice drifting around with the spool. I did try it on 6s once and the spool definitely wasn't as fun to bash around on as a center diff would be. With 8s I loved it though. Going to try and get a speed run in with it soon. I'm swapping the tp 5650 sensored 1720kv to my infraction when it gets here tomorrow and putting in the brand new tp 5660 1460 kv I got into the limitless v2 instead.

Loving the new limitless, 8s feels so nice drifting around with the spool. I did try it on 6s once and the spool definitely wasn't as fun to bash around on as a center diff would be. With 8s I loved it though. Going to try and get a speed run in with it soon. I'm swapping the tp 5650 sensored 1720kv to my infraction when it gets here tomorrow and putting in the brand new tp 5660 1460 kv I got into the limitless v2 instead.
How is the spool holding up? Only asking because I know another guy who just bought one and already talking about having a 316 Surgical steel one made up for him. He never specified why though. Apparently, the spool is the only part without a part number in the part list and because they won't be available until next month?

How is the spool holding up? Only asking because I know another guy who just bought one and already talking about having a 316 Surgical steel one made up for him. He never specified why though. Apparently, the spool is the only part without a part number in the part list and because they won't be available until next month?
Do you mean the actual gear? I'm using an 8mm 46t pinion from surpass hobbies on my spool. Either way, everything has been working great so far.
She's drifting lurvely bro!! Lovin' it!!
Thanks bro!

This part here. I was assuming he broke his or found something wrong with it because he mentioned the lack of part number and getting another custom made. Like I said, he didn't elaborate why he needed it.
Screenshot_20220824-122221_Messenger.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back