Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arek420

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Hey guys i have an limitess with the spektrum frima 1250kv motor and mamba 8s esc gearing 34T spur an 30T pinion an after 2 passas goes 103mph but motor is 170 degrees an esc is 70 fan hasnt even kicked on ...so my question is will da kill mode / TP 4070 fit on da chassis without having to drill any holes in da stock chassis ..because da manual dosnt say anything about flippin da mount to da other side to run a single battery so im wondering if i can do that without having to make any desperate changes ..lol thanks guys pls help first time even on a fourm but cant figer it out myself

Attachments

• 3884F76E-C70D-419B-9B96-35670826FD6B.jpeg
    3884F76E-C70D-419B-9B96-35670826FD6B.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 70
Pretty sure you need to flip the motor mount to fit the 4070. 4060 is the largest you can go with dual lipo trays afaik.

Yep you will have to flip the mount for sure. I think the 4050 is the one that fits in the stock location. It is worth knowing big motors get hot when you go 100+ also. You will probably need some fans.

Knowing Arrma there is probably locktite on those meteal to metal screws. I hope you have MIP wrenches ;)

Should probably post this in da Limitless forum, you are in da 8s forum don't ya know..
Sorry new 2 da site an didnt c a limitless one just da 8s an since its 8s figer this was it my bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back