Negative @Limitless202+ Buyer Beware.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Communication
1.00 star(s)
Responsiveness
1.00 star(s)
I was the
Buyer
Classified URL
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-limitless-chassis-w-straps-and-razzy-special-side-skirts.56124/#post-832453
I really hate to do this to another forum member, but my order has not shipped in almost a month (purchased/paid Nov. 6, it is now December 1) after being assured it would ship the day after the sale. Others here have experienced the same. One excuse after another, begged me to not ask for a refund because he “had to pay his rent” and blamed his dad for not shipping, etc. etc. Don’t sell things you don’t plan on shipping, kid. That’s fraud. And theft, if I can’t get my money back. I’ve saved the full conversation for admin to verify this. Sad.

I just found out that others are experiencing the same after sending this kid money and not receiving their purchases.

Last edited:
I really hate to do this to another forum member, but my order has not shipped in almost a month (purchased/paid Nov. 6, it is now December 1) after being assured it would ship the day after the sale. Others here have experienced the same. One excuse after another, begged me to not ask for a refund because he “had to pay his rent” and blamed his dad for not shipping, etc. etc. Don’t sell things you don’t plan on shipping, kid. That’s fraud. And theft, if I can’t get my money back. I’ve saved the full conversation for admin to verify this. Sad.
I just found out that others are experiencing the same after sending this kid money and not receiving their purchases.
Alright now what everyone’s on the same page, wanna get this outta here?

Alright now what everyone’s on the same page, wanna get this outta here?
No, but thanks for asking. Are you or your dad ever going to reply to my questions about getting this money back on a ‘shipped’ package that hasn’t moved in a month? After all this mess and y’all still won’t return my PM’s? Come on guys…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back