Negative @Limitless202+ @Porecj2022 NEVER AGAIN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only person who doesn't see anything @limitless202+ posted when I search "by member". Am I the only one who can't look at his profile? When I type the @+name I don't get any results.
There profile are the only things I can see. Nothing else.

Good luck, I hope they step up and send your missing items,
Thanks, I hope your refund for your damaged(destroyed?) package comes through with no issue as well.

They responded and said they are going to try and get the missing pieces out soon!

No refund from PayPal yet to me. Still says it’s ”under review.” Never done this with PayPal before, surprising it takes two months to get a refund on parts not received after being a customer with a business account for 20 years and doing pretty considerable volume at times. The shipper got a refund from UPS already (last month) for $118.00 which was shipping cost and insured value. The dude made an extra $50.00 on this sh*t show and I can’t even get my measly $67.00 refund.

I still think someone needs to pay this guy a visit.

Scaring Times Up GIF by Biznek

I don’t even think there was any malice intended, or that they wanted to rip anybody off. They just didn’t follow through with anything and worse, didn’t even communicate with the people holding the bag. Crappy situation all the way around, all of this could have been totally avoided with common courtesy and touching base with those who were affected.

I don’t even think there was any malice intended, or that they wanted to rip anybody off. They just didn’t follow through with anything and worse, didn’t even communicate with the people holding the bag. Crappy situation all the way around, all of this could have been totally avoided with common courtesy and touching base with those who were affected.
Intended or not they still ripped people off and the fact that he didn't even want to refund you or give @ABabyEater a refund on an obviously not as advertised product is pretty frigging low and shady in my book.
I feel like this is against AF rules... I never expected something like this from you. :ROFLMAO:
Nowhere in the rules does it say you cannot suggest that someone else go to another persons house to teach them not to be total toolbags.

The seller reached out to me and apologized for the delay, supposedly those missing parts will be shipped out soon... I am hoping!

The seller reached out to me and apologized for the delay, supposedly those missing parts will be shipped out soon... I am hoping!
Only took them 3 months.....................

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back