Negative @Limitless202+ @Porecj2022 NEVER AGAIN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else in this thread opened a PayPal dispute? My claim has been approved and is under review after reaching out for comment from his side. Additional disputes on the same account may help the common credibility of those of us who have been having such significant issues.

Has anyone else in this thread opened a PayPal dispute? My claim has been approved and is under review after reaching out for comment from his side. Additional disputes on the same account may help the common credibility of those of us who have been having such significant issues.
I have. After last nights response I’ll be escalating the claim. I’ve saved all correspondence to verify my stance. His response of last night said PayPal locked his money up, even the money that was in there before. Before, he told me he had to empty all of his money out to pay rent and that’s why he couldn’t issue any refunds. Now he’s waiting on a check to clear from Bank of America and wait until Friday? Nope.
@WoodiE , I’m assuming as admin you can look at my PM’s? Please feel free to look at the entire chain of correspondence between @limitless202+ and @Porecj2022 and me so this can’t devolve further into some sort of “he said, she said.”

Last edited:
I can't believe they shipped stuff like that. Ngl that's wild af, I can't imagine shipping something in a castle motor box. Just slapped the label on there huh? 🤣 🤣 I don't want to laugh because this obviously sucks for you guys but damn how do you even do that and think it's okay.

I can't believe they shipped stuff like that. Ngl that's wild af, I can't imagine shipping something in a castle motor box. Just slapped the label on there huh? 🤣 🤣 I don't want to laugh because this obviously sucks for you guys but damn how do you even do that and think it's okay.

Lack of concern for the buyer.

Lack of concern for the buyer.
Yea man it's not that hard. I save a few small boxes from amazon whenever I can. Just so I have something to use when it's time to sell a motor or esc or whatever lol.

Has anyone tried to contact “his” dads cell? He had it posted on here a few times? I’m really confused as they keep logging in and checking out the posts and not responding. Even though it’s too late now. I really had a bad feeling about it in the beginning when I tried to buy something from the father. And magically each item was “sold” yet I could have it if I bought “the dual limitless setup “ I hope everyone gets taken care of and PayPal fixes the issue!

I had one opened but it was closed by paypal shortly after i received the items. I did a quick bench test and they seem to work so I guess Im going to let sleeping dogs lie.

Has anyone tried to contact “his” dads cell? He had it posted on here a few times? I’m really confused as they keep logging in and checking out the posts and not responding. Even though it’s too late now. I really had a bad feeling about it in the beginning when I tried to buy something from the father. And magically each item was “sold” yet I could have it if I bought “the dual limitless setup “ I hope everyone gets taken care of and PayPal fixes the issue!
Well, I guess they wont be logging in anymore. They both got whacked by the ban hammer

I had one opened but it was closed by paypal shortly after i received the items. I did a quick bench test and they seem to work so I guess Im going to let sleeping dogs lie.

Well, I guess they wont be logging in anymore. They both got whacked by the ban hammer
Interesting. When I originally posted this it said 10:10 last seen in this post. But i hope 🤞 you guys get the money back!
Edit.

C8C5C5E0-50E5-4D2E-98F6-3F7D30152539.png

FA41439A-314E-44B9-8897-D501F21CD847.png

Ok, so I went to UPS today and gave them my tracking number. They said the package was ‘sheeted“ as damaged and would not be delivered. Then she told me the shipper/seller was reimbursed for the shipping cost and the insured value of the package which was $100.00. He charged me $18.00 for shipping. So he got reimbursed for $118.00 on goods I’ll never receive on my $68.00 purchase?!?! He made an extra $50.00 at least on this refund to him, and he still won’t refund my money! And yes, I’ve forwarded this info to PayPal. Who still says the seller has 10 more days to respond. WTF, man. I’ve done over $5K in business with PayPal in the last 90 days, and I’ve had a business account with them for decades. This is getting on my last nerve, dude.

Ok, so I went to UPS today and gave them my tracking number. They said the package was ‘sheeted“ as damaged and would not be delivered. Then she told me the shipper/seller was reimbursed for the shipping cost and the insured value of the package which was $100.00. He charged me $18.00 for shipping. So he got reimbursed for $118.00 on goods I’ll never receive on my $68.00 purchase?!?! He made an extra $50.00 at least on this refund to him, and he still won’t refund my money! And yes, I’ve forwarded this info to PayPal. Who still says the seller has 10 more days to respond. WTF, man. I’ve done over $5K in business with PayPal in the last 90 days, and I’ve had a business account with them for decades. This is getting on my last nerve, dude.
We do have his address. I think I know a guy.

I’m still going through the refund process with PayPal. According to them the dispute is now “under review” and will have a resolution next week. I’ve been contacted by them twice asking for info. I’ve provided it both times. PayPal has also requested info from the seller twice, and he has not responded to them at all. So I’m pretty sure I’ll get my refund for $68.00, while he got a refund from UPS for $118.00. The irony is killing me, lol.
I still see that both the kid and his dad occasionally show up here. The kid was on yesterday just before midnight, the dad was on Dec. 13. But it appeared there is no posting activity. You can search their names and it gives you their abbreviated information, but if you try to see the account it won’t let you.

The claim through PayPal I had was terminated, as I was looking for a partial refund to cover missing and broken parts, and they (not sure if it was the seller or PayPal) would only accept the refund if it was returned. Talking to PayPal, they encouraged me to do a charge back with my bank instead, assuring me there would be no negative consequences, so that is now in progress.

From this point forward (since mid November) my default payment method with PayPal is my debit card, which offers chargeback capabilities. Prior method was the direct link to my bank account, which does not offer that option.
The reason I had it linked directly to my bank account is because there is no daily limit on the amounts that can be charged. My debit card has a $2,000.00 daily limit, and (as my business account) I sometimes make payments that exceed that. Moving forward I’ll have to call my bank to authorize any payments that are larger than $2K, which is a little bit of a PITA.
I‘ve not been super pleased with the PayPal refund process. It will be about 2-1/2 months to get my refund. Had I been able to initiate a chargeback I would have had my money weeks ago.
Oh well, live and learn, right? I’m glad the one time that I needed to go through the process that the amount wasn’t that big.

From this point forward (since mid November) my default payment method with PayPal is my debit card, which offers chargeback capabilities. Prior method was the direct link to my bank account, which does not offer that option.
The reason I had it linked directly to my bank account is because there is no daily limit on the amounts that can be charged. My debit card has a $2,000.00 daily limit, and (as my business account) I sometimes make payments that exceed that. Moving forward I’ll have to call my bank to authorize any payments that are larger than $2K, which is a little bit of a PITA.
I‘ve not been super pleased with the PayPal refund process. It will be about 2-1/2 months to get my refund. Had I been able to initiate a chargeback I would have had my money weeks ago.
Oh well, live and learn, right? I’m glad the one time that I needed to go through the process that the amount wasn’t that big.
Thats crazy bro. I don't think Ive ever had to wait more than about 4 maybe 5 weeks and even the couple of times that took that long was because they were overseas purchases so Paypal made me wait a certain amount of time to make sure the delivery wasnt going to arrive. Sucks that its taking you so long.

There were a couple things missing from my order and a couple things that were not working correctly. I am hoping they will send them out, no response as of yet on status. I would be happy to report back if they arrive.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back