Negative @Limitless202+ @Porecj2022 NEVER AGAIN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Mojave EXB
Communication
1.00 star(s)
Responsiveness
1.00 star(s)
I was the
Buyer
Classified URL
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/power-systems-and-tires.57288/
Im with Dan B as well as other folks who are now being ghosted buy this kid and even his dad after paying for items weve never even received tracking info for. PMs to Limitless202+ if he responds at all are only "Talk to my dad" but when you PM his dad... *Crickets*

Someone wanna get the admins to get rid of this?
would you be ok with that @Greywolf74

Absolutely all orders have now been sent and can be confirmed with the tracking information that was sent to each of you.

I even sent items out that I could not be fully paid on as well. I am very sorry for the delay. I hope that everyone has a great holiday season, and thank you all again for your patience.

Erik

Absolutely all orders have now been sent and can be confirmed with the tracking information that was sent to each of you.

I even sent items out that I could not be fully paid on as well. I am very sorry for the delay. I hope that everyone has a great holiday season, and thank you all again for your patience.

Erik
My tracking number was never PM’d to me, I had to get it from PayPal as part of my dispute. It is listed as damaged and hasn’t moved in a month. I keep asking if the package was insured, but no response. Can you help me with this, or do I continue with the PayPal dispute? Please advise.

Hi Dan,

I am trying to work through this with UPS. The package was insured, and I am trying to get them to step up. If I am unable to resolve this soon, I will eat the expense and send you a refund. I would like a little more time to see if UPS is going to step up or not.

Erik

Hi Dan,

I am trying to work through this with UPS. The package was insured, and I am trying to get them to step up. If I am unable to resolve this soon, I will eat the expense and send you a refund. I would like a little more time to see if UPS is going to step up or not.

Erik
Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.
I got a tracking number a week ago but it hasnt moved in a week. Says its at a UPS access point waiting to be tendered to UPS but thats what its been saying ever since I got the tracking number. Not that it matters. When I found out he hadn't even shipped it after almost 3 weeks I told him I wanted a refund instead of him sending the items to me but he ignored the request and went ahead and mailed the items a day or two later anyway. Still have my paypal claim open...This is just ridiculous. o_O

Yeah, certainly not ideal. Hopefully everyone gets sorted out. Hopefully UPS won’t delay on my claim, but how could they? UPS listed it as damaged and not moving a month ago.

I was lucky enough to receive my package today, but it was advertised as "ready to go," yet, it was missing several critical pieces, including half the power module housing, and even the screws that are supposes to be mounting the motor to the car. That's right, the motor isn't even screwed to the car...

Needless to say, I've sent a message (as of yet unanswered), and if there is no response, I will be escalating my PayPal claim

I was lucky enough to receive my package today, but it was advertised as "ready to go," yet, it was missing several critical pieces, including half the power module housing, and even the screws that are supposes to be mounting the motor to the car. That's right, the motor isn't even screwed to the car...

Needless to say, I've sent a message (as of yet unanswered), and if there is no response, I will be escalating my PayPal claim
SMH

Well, I finally received the two "like new" Castle motors. The 2400kV motor could pass for "like new" but the 3800kV does not imho. Plus the two motors were shipped in a paper thin Castle MMX box with no packing what-so-ever. I really wish this guy would have just given me a refund, like I asked for, when I first found out 3 weeks after I sent him the money that they still hadn't been shipped yet. This has got to be once of the worst transactions Ive had from a community member in quite a long time. I should send the damn things back and demand the refund I originally asked for.

20221210_163020.jpg

20221210_163039.jpg

20221210_163048.jpg

20221210_163042.jpg

NO PACKING MATERIAL AT ALL!!!
🤬

20221210_163100.jpg

Capture.JPG

Does this look like a motor thats only been run once and is in "like new" condition?
20221210_162656.jpg
20221210_162641.jpg
20221210_162651.jpg

Last edited:
My tracking number was never PM’d to me, I had to get it from PayPal as part of my dispute. It is listed as damaged and hasn’t moved in a month. I keep asking if the package was insured, but no response. Can you help me with this, or do I continue with the PayPal dispute? Please advise.
I seen that when the tracking number was listed. I would consider towards dispute you can’t dispute once it goes past the date… just remember that
Well, I finally received the two "like new" Castle motors. The 2400kV motor could pass for "like new" but the 3800kV does not imho. Plus the two motors were shipped in a paper thin Castle MMX box with no packing what-so-ever. I really wish this guy would have just given me a refund, like I asked for, when I first found out 3 weeks after I sent him the money that they still hadn't been shipped yet. This has got to be once of the worst transactions Ive had from a community member in quite a long time. I should send the damn things back and demand the refund I originally asked for.

View attachment 261724

View attachment 261734
View attachment 261735
View attachment 261736

NO PACKING MATERIAL AT ALL!!! 🤬
View attachment 261737

View attachment 261738

I ask you, does this look like a motor that was run once?
View attachment 261731View attachment 261732View attachment 261733

@Dan B. @ABabyEater @Killacam @slick2500

View attachment 261725

View attachment 261726

View attachment 261728

View attachment 261729

View attachment 261730
Interesting…. Test them out. And if they don’t work get a refund!

I remember how much these motors were, if they work you got a great deal.
That's beside the point imo. I hate being lied to, jerked around, and zero Fs were given when it came to packing it. I didn't need the motors, he was desperate to get rid of them so I figured I'd help the guy out and do him a favor, then this is what happens.

That's beside the point imo. I hate being lied to, jerked around, and zero Fs were given when it came to packing it. I didn't need the motors, he was desperate to get rid of them so I figured I'd help the guy out and do him a favor, then this is what happens.
A very similar experience on my end. The Arrma vehicle came in an OEM Losi box, with no packing. Not even crumpled newspaper. Additionally, while advertised as "ready to go" and "75mph tested," it was missing a ton of parts or outright damaged. The motor wasn't even screwed to the mount and half the power module housing was missing, among other things. Not to mention the noxious smoke damage. The foam and rubber is so bad I can't even work on it without getting a headache.

As it stands, I have an open PayPal dispute for the cost of the replacement parts. I was going to dispute the replacement of the smoke-damage parts as well, and shop rate at my local hobby store, but it would end up being more than I paid to start.

Hi Dan,
Erik
I went on the UPS website and researched their policies on claims. You should have already had this resolved, now almost 5 weeks later. Are you sure you filed a proper claim? I’m leaning toward continuing my PayPal resolution at this point and I believe others are as well. They can and will suspend your PayPal account for this sort of shenanigans, is that a risk you’re ok with? I’m comfortable just receiving the refund I requested weeks ago. Then, if you get reimbursed by UPS that’s great. If you don’t, I just really don’t care at this point. What’s it going to be?

Keep it up, my item hasn't even shipped yet.
You need to PM Woodie ASAP.

View attachment 261724
View attachment 261725

View attachment 261726

View attachment 261728

NO PACKING MATERIAL AT ALL!!!
🤬

View attachment 261729

View attachment 261730

Does this look like a motor thats only been run once and is in "like new" condition?
View attachment 261731View attachment 261732View attachment 261733

This is just unacceptable.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back