Liperior batteries? Has anyone used them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I just read through a lot of that and it seems like they have great reviews, and that guy joe had great things to say! My only concern is most of the packs I see have a low (35c) discharge rate and I’m looking for some cheap(ish) extra packs for my infraction and my outcast 8s

I only have a handful of runs on the ones I got. First I got the 65C 5000mah 3S packs in the hopes that they would work for all my 6S trucks, but they were a hair too thick for my ERBEv2 battery bays. So then I got 4 of their 45C 3S 5000mah packs and they fit nice. The perform well so far with what I do and if they hold up for a year, I'll keep buying them.

Here are some side by side comparisons to other packs I have:
2021-0104-Liperior5000mah65C-45C-CNHL5000mah65C-HRB5000mah50C.jpg

These are just the 65C's when I got them to compare to more of what I had at the time:
2020-0828-Liperior5000mah65C-HS6200mah50C-CNHL5000mah65C-HRB5000mah50C.jpg

If they hold up, I'm intending on phasing out the hrb's as they are getting old and I already repurposed the hobbystar 6200mah packs to build a couple 4S packs. I would have built 3 4S packs, but I nicked one of the cells when dismantling them... :(

I've run the 45C 3S 5000mah 4 or 6 cycles in my ERBEv2 so far running a max6 esc and BLX2050kv motor. I have the same system in my outcast and I ran the 65C's in that a few times. Both perform really well with noticeably more punch than the HRB 50C's I have. They are on par with the CNHL 5000mah 65C packs I have. I did notice the 45C's came off the truck warmer than the 65C's did by a few degrees, but not by much.

I have read good things about these batteries so I picked up 4 of them for my #v2 #MissGeico Boat.. I ordered 4 packs that are 5000mAh 3s 75C 11.1V Lipo Batteries w/ EC5 Plugs for $150.00 incl. shipping off there website..

Liperior Pro 5000mah 3s 75c 11.1v w: EC5 plug.jpeg

sIDE SHOT.jpeg

Miss Geico Rear shot.jpeg

mg 36 INSIDE.jpeg

I don't have any large ones but the smaller ones I have for FPV work great. The 1300mah ones of theirs at a lower C rating work indistinguishable to others with higher C ratings. Maybe their C rating is honest and the others are BS. But we kind of know the industry fudges C ratings. I also like how tough the black layer of shrink wrap is compared to other batteries wraps.

I got 2 of their 4S 65C 5000mah ones to run in my maxx along with the other two that I built out of hobbystar 6200mah 3S packs. Then after 2-3 bash sessions, I decided going 6S was what I needed to do.

At that time, I found some CNHL 5000mah black series 40C 6S packs for $38 each, $152.60 shipped. I don't know if it was mislabeled or old stock or what, but they are $58 each now. Been running them in my maxx with the MMX/2200kv 1515 system in it and backflip LP's without issue. Also ran them in my outcast as well as @leroychurchill's notorious a few times when the maxx broke down and I had packs fully charged. They did fine in those too. I didn't really notice a difference between them and my CNHL 65C and Liperior 65C 3S packs I run in the outcast to be honest. Same/similar performance and run time.

Love my YooWoo 3s also. Same packs. Have six of them for a year now.. good IR's. balance well still. Definitely not new Lipo's anymore. Well used. Speed running they are fine so far (y) Never ran hot. Never puffed....yet.... knock on wood. Charge em at 1C always.
Maybe there actually is Graphene in them after all? :LOL:

That's good news... since I am going to buy another set of 4 so i CAN always have 2 runs on hand at all times on 6s to each motor..
I mean I have done my research on them and I haven't been able to find a lot of negative feedback of Gen Ace sister company #YooWoo...
I'll let you know after Saturday since I will be testing them on the Miss Geico at our local lake...A video will be coming soon..
Feel free to stay connected w/ me on my YouTube Channel which is here ---> UpliFT-RC...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back