Lipo balance extensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what i should get?
It seems the balance plugs are super short and id like to extend it to charge in a fire box

Any suggestions on what i should get?
It seems the balance plugs are super short and id like to extend it to charge in a fire box
I picked up some of these and they work great. https://www.ebay.com/itm/6S-JST-XH-...GX??USPSFirstClass!57701!US!-1&frcectupt=true
It connects to your balance adapter like this.

Last edited:
I need one for 3s batteries. Or one that will extend the board so I don't have to buy different ones for different batteries.

I need one for 3s batteries. Or one that will extend the board so I don't have to buy different ones for different batteries.
I want to say you can plug your balance battery plug right into it like you can on the charger itself. At least thats how it is on my charger. Ill attach pic. No matter size , i plug balance plug into balance port on charger starting all the way to the right. The ones recommended are 18 inches long so enough to put battery in a charge safe box if wanted

Perfect- I just picked up a batsafe, made some battery extensions, and was just thinking I needed balance extensions.

THANK YOU!!!

Those cables I posted do what you are wanting.
Your balance board normally plugs in like this with its little 5" long lead.
Gl9gdUal.jpg

That cable plugs in there.
jWJvZqAl.jpg

Then you see the end of the cable and the end of the lead coming off the balance adapter?
cfBvF5pl.jpg

QNHrJB7l.jpg

Plug them together and viola. Now you can balance charge 2-6s lipos and not have to change anything.
xUa3zfnl.jpg

Perfect- I just picked up a batsafe, made some battery extensions, and was just thinking I needed balance extensions.

These just arrived today after ordering 11 days ago.

Ebay had a 'guaranteed delivery' date- so I clicked on it, and Ebay gave me a $5 credit for them taking too long. Which makes the two of them I bought super cheap all said and done, but still shouldn't take 11 days to arrive from MA to NJ.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back