Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Senton LiPo Batteries for Senton 6s

gLippa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Hello, I'm new to this forum and a new owner of a Arrma Senton 6s. I have a Senton on the way and I started buying batteries before I realized I didnt know what the minimum discharge rate was.

I ordered an SPC 4s Lipo 65C 6500 MAH, is that enough? Do I need to order 2 2S lipos 50c each or 2 3s Lipos 50c as well? Also can I mix and match 2s and 3s lipos as long as the C rating isnt over 100c?

Thank you for your help and suggestions in advance!

gLippa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Okay, I've figured it out. I thought I was wrong with the math I was doing. amps = C rating x Capacity(mAH)
I was wrong with my math, so the battery I ordered should work great with the new Senton I'm getting. If Im wrong please let me know. Thanks!

Senton 66

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, , Senton, Talion
I'm using 4S 6500 65c SPC and they are doing great very long runtime. other one is a 4S 5000 35C no prob. running that one.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
They'll both work. I say get anything over 50c rating and youll be fine any less and it wont have a good mid range pick up or burst to top speed

Schuey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Senton
I am new to brushless coming from Nitro.. i run 2 3s 4300 40C -80 Burst SMC Racing lipos.. i run them together and its stupid fast to me.. i cant goose it without the rear tires breaking traction on asphalt.. i have to ease into the throttle once i get full speed.. yeah.. its fast.. i cant even imagine this truck any faster..

Bartez

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I got myself a "Giant Power" single 6s 5000mah 65C 130C burst. What a battery and nice n cheap too. I can see a night and day difference between 2 3s 5000mah 35Cs. The battery is too big to fit in the tray, I had to cut the end tabs and it just fits nice and snug between the end of bat case and the receiver. This helped me also realise how a sliding battery upset the handling of my car. It is very good consistent cornering now.

edvin70

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I am new to brushless coming from Nitro.. i run 2 3s 4300 40C -80 Burst SMC Racing lipos.. i run them together and its stupid fast to me.. i cant goose it without the rear tires breaking traction on asphalt.. i have to ease into the throttle once i get full speed.. yeah.. its fast.. i cant even imagine this truck any faster..
Schuey, how much run time are you getting from those batteries? I have been using two SMC 7200mah/90C 2S packs and it appears that those 3S packs are the exact same size.

Dr. Dankenstein

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I just ordered the SMC True Spec Premium 4s 6700mah 90c hard case pack. It should fit with plenty of room to spare and I think the 6700 should last for a good long while. I have 2 3s packs for now I run in series but I plan on running 4s for daily bashing.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Electronics 7
T Electronics 1
V Arrma 6s BLX 3
Vulcan603 Arrma 6s BLX 11