Senton LiPo Batteries for Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gLippa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello, I'm new to this forum and a new owner of a Arrma Senton 6s. I have a Senton on the way and I started buying batteries before I realized I didnt know what the minimum discharge rate was.

I ordered an SPC 4s Lipo 65C 6500 MAH, is that enough? Do I need to order 2 2S lipos 50c each or 2 3s Lipos 50c as well? Also can I mix and match 2s and 3s lipos as long as the C rating isnt over 100c?

Thank you for your help and suggestions in advance!

Okay, I've figured it out. I thought I was wrong with the math I was doing. amps = C rating x Capacity(mAH)
I was wrong with my math, so the battery I ordered should work great with the new Senton I'm getting. If Im wrong please let me know. Thanks!

I'm using 4S 6500 65c SPC and they are doing great very long runtime. other one is a 4S 5000 35C no prob. running that one.

They'll both work. I say get anything over 50c rating and youll be fine any less and it wont have a good mid range pick up or burst to top speed

I am new to brushless coming from Nitro.. i run 2 3s 4300 40C -80 Burst SMC Racing lipos.. i run them together and its stupid fast to me.. i cant goose it without the rear tires breaking traction on asphalt.. i have to ease into the throttle once i get full speed.. yeah.. its fast.. i cant even imagine this truck any faster..

I got myself a "Giant Power" single 6s 5000mah 65C 130C burst. What a battery and nice n cheap too. I can see a night and day difference between 2 3s 5000mah 35Cs. The battery is too big to fit in the tray, I had to cut the end tabs and it just fits nice and snug between the end of bat case and the receiver. This helped me also realise how a sliding battery upset the handling of my car. It is very good consistent cornering now.

I am new to brushless coming from Nitro.. i run 2 3s 4300 40C -80 Burst SMC Racing lipos.. i run them together and its stupid fast to me.. i cant goose it without the rear tires breaking traction on asphalt.. i have to ease into the throttle once i get full speed.. yeah.. its fast.. i cant even imagine this truck any faster..

Schuey, how much run time are you getting from those batteries? I have been using two SMC 7200mah/90C 2S packs and it appears that those 3S packs are the exact same size.

I just ordered the SMC True Spec Premium 4s 6700mah 90c hard case pack. It should fit with plenty of room to spare and I think the 6700 should last for a good long while. I have 2 3s packs for now I run in series but I plan on running 4s for daily bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back