Lipo battery life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbustacap

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
how long do these lipo 2s and 3s batteries discharge/run for? On my Senton 4x4 3s with the 100blx esc whatnot.. pretty much stock..

how long do these lipo 2s and 3s batteries discharge/run for? On my Senton 4x4 3s with the 100blx esc whatnot.. pretty much stock..
Depends on the lipo brand/quality and Ah rating. Also the terrain you’re running in makes a huge difference as well as driving style.

For instance, on a decent quality 5000mah pack on the street with moderate driving you should see about 20-30mins of runtime. Put that same setup on grass and it will cut it in half, 10-15mins. Drive it like you stole it in the street and you get the same 10-15 mins.

Use a junk lipo and you may only get 10 on the street. ??‍♂️

Depends on the mah and how hard you run them, and what you run them on.

Depends on the lipo brand/quality and Ah rating. Also the terrain you’re running in makes a huge difference as well as driving style.

For instance, on a decent quality 5000mah pack on the street with moderate driving you should see about 20-30mins of runtime. Put that same setup on grass and it will cut it in half, 10-15mins. Drive it like you stole it in the street and you get the same 10-15 mins.

Use a junk lipo and you may only get 10 on the street. ??‍♂️
Ok. So 20 mins at least on the dirt is pretty good I think.. i goes so fast and really loses traction if I gun it flat out.
Depends on the mah and how hard you run them, and what you run them on.
11.1v 5200mah 50c
Run on hard dirt
Ok. So 20 mins at least on the dirt is pretty good I think.. i goes so fast and really loses traction if I gun it flat out.

11.1v 5200mah 50c
Run on hard dirt
And
7.4v 5200m 35c

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back