Senton Lipo battery recovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved around for etc. Toledo?

Not that far from 6 & Davidson. Flint. They have Riders Hobby open in Flint?
I meant YOU went from living on 6 Mile to living in the 6.... not me ?

I meant YOU went from living on 6 Mile to living in the 6.... not me ?
Losing you eyes,ears and now mind??? Dilly what are we gonna do with you.

Idk if it is open but that is where I can be found a few days a week lol
You should keep an eye out for Michigan Sunday Funday gatherings with arrma forum members

Yes, I will review the Michigan Sunday Funday gatherings.

You order online for RC stuff? Hobby Horizon has taken over the RC world.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the info.

Yes, not going to open the hard plastic case and disassemble. Never done it, too much work. I don't have the tools.

I checked the balance ports as you specified.

Below are my results:

Total battery voltage: 008

Cell 1: 003

Cell 2: 003

Cell 3: 000

How do I "slowly charge the bad cell (Cell 3) until it registers in the charger"?

Last week, I charged on NIHM and followed process as per "Recover Over Discharged Lipo Batteries"
. Bad battery charged for an hour on the HiTec multi charger X2 AC Plus and gave reading of 0, 3.98, & 3.98.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
I have had this happen to me before due to forgetting to recharge the lipo. I used the NiCD function running at 0.1A for around 1 to 2 hours. I kept the charge next to my pc the whole time to keep an eye out on the temperature. Usually after around 100mah charged into the battery you will see the voltage jump back up as the dead cell recovers.

I also happened to break a positive terminal on my hardcase 4s today so opend that up. Its not a hard job but definitely quite dangerous. If you do decide to try that this youtube helped quite a bit. Not that I suggest doing it as I knew it was pretty dangerous but my 4s lipo is only a month old so I decided to risk it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back