Lipo battery's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perth boys represent if ur looking for chargers i got 2 gt power c60 chargers for $60 bucks each at sik hobbies in malaga cos there closing down gotta haggle the boss and pay cash but there pretty sweet chargers retail at $120 each too. Im running onyx 6s in my nero but the esc is playing up and has destroyed em there huge

Ah ok.. Cool.
I tried my 6s today... Kraton just wheelies and wheelies !! Was like driving my rustler !
Was great... Fast as but im gonna have to get an outcast wheelie bar for it...
Tried it in my typhon too... No wheelies for that just all power :-D

...and happy birthday for the weekend !

Perth boys represent if ur looking for chargers i got 2 gt power c60 chargers for $60 bucks each at sik hobbies in malaga cos there closing down gotta haggle the boss and pay cash but there pretty sweet chargers retail at $120 each too. Im running onyx 6s in my nero but the esc is playing up and has destroyed em there huge
When are they shutting ?? My works not far behind so i might head down there while ive still got a job to buy stuff ! do they have dual chargers ?

This month aparrently. He dosnt have any dual chargers but for that price running two chargers is fine by me. Im guessing that one charger per battery would be faster than a dual charger to. Batterys take bout an hour give or take.

I'm currently running 5400mah 3s 35c 45c bursts x 2 in my outcast. Soon going to be getting more battery's/charger. What battery's are you guys using 4s or 6s? And what sort of $ you paid. I'm in Australia so Any advice on where to get a good battery's from will help. Cheers
most of us run the 6s today, like two 5500mah 3s or 5000mah 3s, ovonicshop they can ship to Australia and with a good price too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back