Lipo battery's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to give a gen ace a go. They have them at my local hobby shop. Might go in after work n see what 6s they have in stock. Thanks lads

Those 300w chargers are almost 200 delivered down here in Aus lmao
I bought this one when I first got into rcs for 80-90$ charges any lipo or any other battry in a 1hr - 1hr 20min. Might just grab another of them. My brother and a good mate all go bashin together so we tend to have to wait for the charger lol. Might have to go 3ways on a dual charger

210$

Ultra Power. I have the 240W but there is also the 400W available
Bought it at LHS for $150USD
Found it on eBay too

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dual-2-Port-12Amp-240W-ACDC-Balancing-Battery-Charger-LiPo-LiHV-NiMh-UP120AC-DUO-/231553142794?hash=item35e9a4900a:g:XQ4AAOSwtfhYnmwu&_trkparms=pageci%3A1e968053-f131-11e6-ac38-74dbd1809c30%7Cparentrq%3A32c4127215a0a624b9114da1fffad6d0%7Ciid%3A2

Was for our local supplier, only stocks gensacearespammers so I got a good price for 4 of them at $70USD each
Might order one of them in. Fair price

Ultra Power. I have the 240W but there is also the 400W available
Bought it at LHS for $150USD
Found it on eBay too

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dual-2-Port-12Amp-240W-ACDC-Balancing-Battery-Charger-LiPo-LiHV-NiMh-UP120AC-DUO-/231553142794?hash=item35e9a4900a:g:XQ4AAOSwtfhYnmwu&_trkparms=pageci%3A1e968053-f131-11e6-ac38-74dbd1809c30%7Cparentrq%3A32c4127215a0a624b9114da1fffad6d0%7Ciid%3A2

Was for our local supplier, only stocks gensacearespammers so I got a good price for 4 of them at $70USD each
The 240 watt is 130 on eBay atm , stupid question but buying this charger from the states am I going to have problems plugging it in cause I'm from Australia. ? Don't USA n Australia run different volts or somethin ? Noob question

Attachments

• IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2643.PNG
    IMG_2643.PNG
    428.9 KB · Views: 54
Yes, AUS is 230V @50Hz, and USA and CAN are 100/120V @50/60Hz.
As such, when you buy a charger ensure that it has a regionally specific mains, or...you can you buy a mains AC cord separately.

Yeah the 300W is not cheap, but like anything else - you get what you pay for, and it is a very solid rig.

Might have to give a gen ace a go. They have them at my local hobby shop. Might go in after work n see what 6s they have in stock. Thanks lads

Those 300w chargers are almost 200 delivered down here in Aus lmao
I bought this one when I first got into rcs for 80-90$ charges any lipo or any other battry in a 1hr - 1hr 20min. Might just grab another of them. My brother and a good mate all go bashin together so we tend to have to wait for the charger lol. Might have to go 3ways on a dual charger

210$

Might order one of them in. Fair price

The 240 watt is 130 on eBay atm , stupid question but buying this charger from the states am I going to have problems plugging it in cause I'm from Australia. ? Don't USA n Australia run different volts or somethin ? Noob question

As such, when you buy a charger ensure that it has a regionally specific mains, or...you can you buy a mains AC cord separately.

Yeah the 300W is not cheap, but like anything else - you get what you pay for, and it is a very solid rig.
Cool thanks mate, might give that 130$ one a go. You're right u get what ya pay for nowadays. Good reviews on the 130$ dual. Might give it a go :)

I live in South Africa, using 230V. The charger has a selection switch

Attachments

• IMG_6221.JPG
    IMG_6221.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 43
Fits perfectly in the Typhon. I think it is 100% identical to Outcast battery tray

Attachments

• IMG_6231.PNG
    IMG_6231.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Fits perfectly in the Typhon. I think it is 100% identical to Outcast battery tray
The Outcast does have a completely new battery tray that is different than the Typhon. It is a really cool design actually as it has slots to put the balance leads and has a cover for the front corner of the battery. The Typhon, Senton, Talion and Kraton all have the same battery tray though.

If I remeber right it's either 48 or 49mm wide and 65mm tall in the outcast. The battery's I'm looking at are a 6s 49mm wide lol. Tight fit

Look up aussie rc playground on facebook. Vass uses 6s graphene in most of his cars and im pretty sure theres a video with one in an outcast. Just fling him a msg and ask about the fit :)

Found it... Is that the one youre looking at ?

Yeah love his videos hey lol he puts his rcs thru hell. He is the reason why I bought an outcast. I'm sure he has cut the battry tray seen a pic of a lad that had to. Idk if I wanna cut it tho. So I'll prob get that 6s 5400 50-100c gba

Where in the manual does it say u gotta go thru hell and back to get a bloody wheel off. Kill me now pls.

Yeah love his videos hey lol he puts his rcs thru hell. He is the reason why I bought an outcast. I'm sure he has cut the battry tray seen a pic of a lad that had to. Idk if I wanna cut it tho. So I'll prob get that 6s 5400 50-100c gba

Where in the manual does it say u gotta go thru hell and back to get a bloody wheel off. Kill me now pls.

Are they really that hard to get off ?? My kraton and typhon wheels came off easy... Im going to order some backflips for my kraton but i keep reading how they don't go on or come off !??? Are the holes just too small or something ???

Only took me 5 min. Heated it up with a hair dryer. They haven't drilled the holes out enuf. Gets stuck on the thread. I just boared it out a lil more no worries now. But yeah was a prick. I put it on the ground sideways and stood on it and pulled and went side to side lol. Hoping I didn't break anything in the process

But yeah it's a lot harder than it should be that's forsure haha

Good wheels for grip tho I would reccomend. Slides a lil on the road but I'm always off road so yeah good tyres. and cool rims

I'll just file a bit out when i get some... Should go straight on then.
Th stock kraton tyres are ok bit they spin so much on hard stuff track/dirt. Just want some more grip :)

I run the Turnegy Graphene 4s 5000mah 45C in my Kraton and Outcast. Fits perfect (also in the Outcast).
Bought it at Hobbyking. Runtime 30 min depending on throttle ofcourse. This week I ordered, also Turnegy graphene, 2 x 2s 6000mah 90C for just 30 euro each (normally 60 euro) at Hobby King. Together with the 18T pinion on the Outcast and esc punch setting 9 that should give me more then enough power and no need for the big more expensive 6s batteries.

I run the Turnegy Graphene 4s 5000mah 45C in my Kraton and Outcast. Fits perfect (also in the Outcast).
Bought it at Hobbyking. Runtime 30 min depending on throttle ofcourse. This week I ordered, also Turnegy graphene, 2 x 2s 6000mah 90C for just 30 euro each (normally 60 euro) at Hobby King. Together with the 18T pinion on the Outcast and esc punch setting 9 that should give me more then enough power and no need for the big more expensive 6s batteries.
Nice. Apparently those battery's are pretty good. Bit expensive but prob worth it. I'm yet to play with the punch settings only had bout 20min run time with it

Got my 6s hardcase basher battery in the post today.... Just fitted an xt90 and its on charge. Hopefully i can get it out tomorrow and see how it goes !

This one .... https://hobbyking.com/en_us/basher-4000mah-6s-65c-hardcase-pack.html

Backflip tyres are in the post and on their way too :-D
Nice, I had mine out yesterday bashed the crap out of it , drained a 6s n 4s. Had more than a dozen tumbles. This thing is a beast. Didn't break a thing. To bad I'm out of town now till the weekend.

I'm gonna turn the punch settings up next run and see how I go

Sweet :-D They do take a good beating !
Im yet to break anything in the kraton or typhon too.
Unlike my mate that got one last week.... He picked up his kraton on the friday and by the tuesday he had taken it out twice and has done over $200 bucks worth of damage !

What 6s did you end up getting ? The 5400 ?

I didn't end up buying any battery's yet the ones I have now are 45c 5400 4s and 6s. Works a bit busy so don't have much time. Birthday on the weekend might treat myself ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back