Senton Lipo Charger Issue: "Balanc Dlta V"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleFox15

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi Arrma Forum!
So I have a Senton that I have converted to 4s running a Hobbywing system, and its a beast, but I am having issues with my charger. Every time I attempt to charge the lipo pack the warning "Bananc Dlta V" shows up on the charger's display, and it will not charge the lipo. I have scoured my charger manual and the internet but I cannot find what this warning means. Does anyone know what it means, have any fixes for this problem or has experienced it themselves? The charger is a Protek Prodigy 610ez, and the battery is a Zop Power 5000mAh 14.8V 60C 4s lipo pack.
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.06.09 PM.png

Thanks!

I am not sure, I have not been able to get my hands on a cell checker. But is there a way to tell the resistance right from the charger?

Ya thanks, but I have already looked through that thread. It does'nt help with my issues. Thanks though!

What voltage does each cell read. The instructions should be in the manual i guess.
Start @ 5:30 or so your charger does all you need test wise.

Last edited:
Ah, thanks! That video was helpful. After reviewing some of the features of my charger, I have discovered how to measure the cell voltages and internal resistance of my lipo. On my 4s 5000 mha pack the voltages where 3.40, 3.61, 3.36 and 3.56 respectively. I know that having to much voltage variation between cells is not good, but what counts as too much? Also, the internal resistance of the pack was 21.2. Are any of those numbers/voltages abnormal and if so does anyone know how to fix them?

Also, I am getting a reverse polarity warning when I plug my balance lead into my chager. This is strange because I have successfully charged this battery and use it before. Does anyone know how to fix reverse polarity?
Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back