Lipo fire, keep your stuff locked up guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're designed to release pressure. They're also designed to hold ammunition and other explosives safely in unsatisfactory conditions.

IMG_2386.jpeg

IMG_2387.jpeg

Bummer Man. I keep only a few lipos per can and try to orient the leads so they don't touch. You can only do so much, Never had a issue in 20 years.

They're designed to release pressure. They're also designed to hold ammunition and other explosives safely in unsatisfactory conditions.

View attachment 227572

View attachment 227573
Didn't realize ammo boxes were designed to release pressure. Looks like you left your seals in place?
I removed mine from only the sides. I've seen videos showing pressure being built up in them and acting like a bomb. Reason I left the front seal on was so the box still closed well and didn't rattle. Left the back on because videos I've seen show flames escaping from the big holes by the back hinge. I'm going to have to do more research on all this and thanks your post helped.

Didn't realize ammo boxes were designed to release pressure. Looks like you left your seals in place?
I removed mine from only the sides. I've seen videos showing pressure being built up in them and acting like a bomb. Reason I left the front seal on was so the box still closed well and didn't rattle. Left the back on because videos I've seen show flames escaping from the big holes by the back hinge. I'm going to have to do more research on all this and thanks your post helped.
not all do.
Military boxes do for safety.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back