Lipo is dipping below 3.8v per cell @ cut off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re not cheap these gen ace that, agreed.
Info is great on this forum, luv it

Do u carry the item in your pocket? I’d assume there is another module that also plugs in the car?
The small ones with the horn can be mounted in the car with some velcro (but I don't). The bigger one, I keep in my pocket, along with an IR thermometer.

It's only the one, either mount it in car connected to balance port or have it in your pocket, i prefer the second since it can start to warn/beep prematurely under heavy load.
Sorry but how does it connect to your battery if the item is in your pocket and not connected to your balance port? I am missing something here :)

Sorry but how does it connect to your battery if the item is in your pocket and not connected to your balance port? I am missing something here :)
[salty comment removed]
Park your RC at your feet.
Remove body.
Plug meter into battery balance port.
Read LCD.
Decided if you want to run more.

No, not as handy as having the version with bright red numbers mounted where you can see it, but works. And if I am walking over to flip my car back on it's wheels, checking the voltage and motor temp only takes about a minute or two.

On the stock K8S esc the LVC choices are Low / Med / High , default is "High" , stupid question but does this mean higher voltage it will cut off like around that 3.7 per cell , or does "High " mean higher run timer and will go down to 3.2v ish per cell ???

On the stock K8S esc the LVC choices are Low / Med / High , default is "High" , stupid question but does this mean higher voltage it will cut off like around that 3.7 per cell , or does "High " mean higher run timer and will go down to 3.2v ish per cell ???
I have the same question

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back