Senton Lipo senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toonies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi, I have a question about my lipo (2s 5500mah 50c).
When the cut off activate, my truck is able to run very slowly, it's normal? Cut off doesn't stop the truck?
When I plug my lipo into my charger the voltage is about 6.89V. I think it's to low but I'm newbie in rc. Does this voltage is good?

LVC will slow the truck and will not stop it, but you have to stop running it.

Mine cuts 2S at 6.15-6.20V so you're in much better shape than me. I've replaced the ESC twice, but the LVC remains the same.

Hi, I have a question about my lipo (2s 5500mah 50c).
When the cut off activate, my truck is able to run very slowly, it's normal? Cut off doesn't stop the truck?
When I plug my lipo into my charger the voltage is about 6.89V. I think it's to low but I'm newbie in rc. Does this voltage is good?
Acting correctly. Stop running at that point. Nice avatar.

True LVC on hobbywing escs which arrmas are is motor stops running but steering still works.

Usually the blx ESC's will cut off when individual cell voltage gets to 3.85, so you were a little lower than that( you divide the voltage by the number of cells you have, in this case 6.89/2 which gives you 3.45). When cut off happens, just drive it back to yourself and turn off the truck. You do not want to keep running it as it can drain battery further and can cause damage to the cells.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back