Lipos batteries for Limitless V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone..Happy Thanksgiving!!
I am looking for a pair of 4S lipos for my new Limitless V2
Any recomendations?
Thank you in advance.
Cnhl has been having some pretty awesome sales going on & they make some really quality packs, check em out

since the tray difference between V1 and V2
2.16in (51mm) wide
7.00in (150mm) long
2.16in (70mm) high

Chnl has a few… I just picked up 2 for 73 with free shipping…

SMC SRD are decent….

Onyx has a few but they are expensive compared to the others. But better quality

I have a battery coming soon. It should be available to ship early December.

It’s a 4S1P 6200mAh with true 50c rating. I decided not to inflate the C rating like many of the other battery companies. For reference it’s given me 8-10mph more than my CHNL g+plus with just swapping the batteries.. this also means I can push this battery further for more top speed.

Here’s some pics in my V2
0F772FE1-3C8D-4003-8D7F-0E6C891AF5E6.jpeg
F772C1CB-DA1D-44F0-BD42-CF09C416F7D9.jpeg
385EFC13-47F6-4EA4-A9E1-342BA7713809.jpeg

It’s a 4S1P 6200mAh with true 50c rating. I decided not to inflate the C rating like many of the other battery companies. For reference it’s given me 8-10mph more than my CHNL g+plus with just swapping the batteries.. this also means I can push this battery further for more top speed.

View attachment 258213View attachment 258215View attachment 258214
U have any 6s?

Patiently waiting to try some 😅 only a couple more days! I’m all for trying out stuff.
U have any 6s?
3+3= 6 😂 just kidding..

Cnhl has been having some pretty awesome sales going on & they make some really quality packs, check em out
I don't understand this tbh. I've been getting spammed by these emails and tbh CNHL seems to have a lot of "sales" but nothing good ever in stock. It also seems like whenever they have a BOGO sale, they just increase the base price so it's not really BOGO.

I know they make some good batteries but man their tactics seem so lame with the sales lol

I'm curious what the price of those bad boys will be!

I don't understand this tbh. I've been getting spammed by these emails and tbh CNHL seems to have a lot of "sales" but nothing good ever in stock. It also seems like whenever they have a BOGO sale, they just increase the base price so it's not really BOGO.

I know they make some good batteries but man their tactics seem so lame with the sales lol

Seems as tho they're trying to get rid some old stock, but I got new g+ 6s packs for $60 each cuz I got em early

U have any 6s?

No but some 3S 6500 coming :)

The good batteries sell out with in like 1min. Last year I was able to get a few gplus for cheap. This year I got a couple of 4S 90c CHNLs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back