List of Kit Breakers like Jenny's RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all see the eBay stuff, but I was hoping to find more outfits like Jenny's, with an actual website and humans behind it. They seem to have a different varieties of items too.

Lumidave35 does have an ebay store. https://www.ebay.com/str/lumidave35
Dollar Hobbyz has a website www.dollarhobbyz.com
Hey Slick.
As before, everytime I click on the lumidave link, there are no items for sale. This has happened every time I've checked, whenever his name popped up in a thread. He sounds like a great seller, but when does he ever have anything to sell? Hi feedback shows that he's been selling like crazy. Somebody please tell me why I can't see his stuff! Am I being blocked? All the other links mentioned above, worked fine.

We all see the eBay stuff, but I was hoping to find more outfits like Jenny's, with an actual website and humans behind it. They seem to have a different varieties of items too.

Damn Ebay and their robots!

G9XFLpG.jpg

Hey Slick.
As before, everytime I click on the lumidave link, there are no items for sale. This has happened every time I've checked, whenever his name popped up in a thread. He sounds like a great seller, but when does he ever have anything to sell? Hi feedback shows that he's been selling like crazy. Somebody please tell me why I can't see his stuff! Am I being blocked? All the other links mentioned above, worked fine.
I don't think that he ships to Canada. So that may be why it isn't showing anything for sale from him. For me he has like 10+ pages of stuff for sale.

I don't think that he ships to Canada. So that may be why it isn't showing anything for sale from him. For me he has like 10+ pages of stuff for sale.
Ouch. That hurt a bit. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep using Jennys, and maybe try some of the others listed.

Ouch. That hurt a bit. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep using Jennys, and maybe try some of the others listed.
Lol I didn't mean to hurt you.:p I just clicked on one of his items for sale and under the shipping details it says shipping to United states and then says excludes and lists basically the rest of the world. Just letting you know why you probably don't see anything for him since he doesn't ship to your region.

Lol I didn't mean to hurt you.:p I just clicked on one of his items for sale and under the shipping details it says shipping to United states and then says excludes and lists basically the rest of the world. Just letting you know why you probably don't see anything for him since he doesn't ship to your region.
Send lumidave a message from me: "We, the cousins to the north, have plenty of dough to pay for shipping. We also loooove paying 36 cents on the dollar. You have what we want, so open the dam door and let us in". Sign it from a disgruntled Arrma Forum member from Canada. Should be worth at least a good laugh. Canadian discrimination must be abolished!

Send lumidave a message from me: "We, the cousins to the north, have plenty of dough to pay for shipping. We also loooove paying 36 cents on the dollar. You have what we want, so open the dam door and let us in". Sign it from a disgruntled Arrma Forum member from Canada. Should be worth at least a good laugh. Canadian discrimination must be abolished!

I love how companies like RPM have a dropdown box on their shipping page for you to select your country, but the only one listed is the United States. Kinda defeats the purpose of a pick list.....so when you can't complete your purchase (because they are unaware other countries exist) you get an email titled "Come back to complete your RPM R/C Products order"....go figure

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back