Little sticker

Lovestricken

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Ok just purchased yet another arrma rig tonight. Just noticed a winged decal on a couple of my rigs with numbers in them. Anyone have an idea as to what they mean??? They are all different

Attachments

Notorious J

Big Boy With Cool Toys
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Ok just purchased yet another arrma rig tonight. Just noticed a winged decal on a couple of my rigs with numbers in them. Anyone have an idea as to what they mean??? They are all different
Its come up before, but I don't remember getting a definitive answer. It has to be an Arrma insider type of marking, but here is no numerical sequence that makes any sense. Very random for sure.

drjim

Old And In The Way!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Senton
Never looked closely at my Senton, but I spotted one of those on my new Limitless last night.

Well....I have to retract that statement. I just looked it over again (Limitless) and it don't see the little emblem. And ditto on my Senton.....

Last edited:

Lovestricken

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Lol I have not heard a response yet I've emailed arrma and Horizon Hobby both individually hoping to get a quicker answer we should start a little database to see if numbers Maybee correlate with the model or not