Little video of our SC6.1's at our LHS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Sat is open practice at our LHS RCMadness , so my daughter and I and a couple friends we race short course with all went to run some laps . I put the GoPro / Proline Blockbuster body on my friends truck and had him run some laps for some on board footage , then just put the camera at the corner of the track to catch some clips . Being open practice there are always other trucks / buggies / etc out there and sometimes the " kid with the Slash " LOL that is out there also trying to have some fun , but sometimes that turns into broken parts for us as they tend to somehow find us and hit us !!! LOL We refer to it as " being Slashed !!! ) LOL . My daughter doesn't have as much coverage as my friends and I as she was full speed hit by a Slash and broke a rear arm on her truck .
I am the Copper truck , daughter is the Pink / Yellow , my friends are the Black / Blue and White / Burgendy mix . ( Not the White slash ) LOL

Very cool. Always love the on board camera. Man, your daughter's got some skillz!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back