Outcast Little worried about running 6s in it don't want to break it first day! Any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the idea I already bought replacement tires and fibermeshed glued and taped them shouldn't happen again till the new motor goes in I have 17lb mono on my trenches 3.8s and I got a brand new set of proline mashers and a couple sets of backflips and shockwaves so I just swapped tires till my new 1 come in thanks tho

Thanks for the idea I already bought replacement tires and fibermeshed glued and taped them shouldn't happen again till the new motor goes in I have 17lb mono on my trenches 3.8s and I got a brand new set of proline mashers and a couple sets of backflips and shockwaves so I just swapped tires till my new 1 come in thanks tho

Sure thing!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one working on my car in the living room, lol!

Lol I took over the dining room and built 3 tables in there plus shelving my wife was pissed she came home and all that was left in the dining room was just the dinner table lol so j bought her a typhoon and she has been ok ever sense lol.

Attachments

• 20180307_143125.jpg
    20180307_143125.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 48
Lol I took over the dining room and built 3 tables in there plus shelving my wife was pissed she came home and all that was left in the dining room was just the dinner table lol so j bought her a typhoon and she has been ok ever sense lol.
Dude! If i ever pulled some poop like that my wife would string me up by my balls, then threaten to burn all my rc poop if I didn' take everything down the second she untied my balls!!!

Not saying every other night I don' have dirt covered rc parts and tools all over the dinning room table. I just have to clean everything up when I'm down to keep my balls intact....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back