Michigan Local bash spots michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Garland

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
Hello everyone I just recently got into rc last summer and with this summer coming up I've been trying to find other spots to go my local skatepark is almost always full of skaters and I don't have very much room. I'm located in Livingston County which is pretty much in the middle of between Detroit and Lansing. Just looking for a fun spot to go and occasionally bring a few people

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Hello everyone I just recently got into rc last summer and with this summer coming up I've been trying to find other spots to go my local skatepark is almost always full of skaters and I don't have very much room. I'm located in Livingston County which is pretty much in the middle of between Detroit and Lansing. Just looking for a fun spot to go and occasionally bring a few people
Good luck man pretty much just got build ur self a ramp or look for a good construction site. I live in Dundee there no where near me that has good bashing spots. There is a nice skate park in ann arbor but it's always packed with skaters. But best luck my dude

Burns park in ann arbor but kinda small only other place I can think of

Good luck man pretty much just got build ur self a ramp or look for a good construction site. I live in Dundee there no where near me that has good bashing spots. There is a nice skate park in ann arbor but it's always packed with skaters. But best luck my dude

Burns park in ann arbor but kinda small only other place I can think of
That kinda sucks but thank you anyways man

Silver Lake Michigan...a bit of a drive. I'm sure you heard of it. All sand. Many rc events now hosted there. Been there many times when I lived in MI. Could even make a weekend out of it. Sand can be hard on your rig though, as you know. Just a thought.

I’m in Zeeland, we have a skatepark that’s usually empty 1/2 mile away. Also, the Grand Rapids bike park is awesome if you’re in west michigan. You’d never regret going there.

I'm in howell!
Awesome! I've been able to find a couple bash spots in the area.

On the south side of the intersection between M-36 and Pettysville, there's a small dirt bike park. It's often in pretty rough shape, especially with being overgrown with weeds, but it's enough to tool around on and get some air.

1676565933022.png

There's a good dirt bike park in Ann Arbor as well. It's in Bandemer Park off Main St. This is where our Sunday Funday group would often meet for bash sessions, but we haven't met up in a while. This is a pretty good spot though still on the cramped side. If you can get there when there aren't a bunch of bikers using it, it can be a lot of fun.

1676566134062.png

As others have mentioned, there's a skate park in Ann Arbor as well. I haven't tried it yet since I've heard concrete is really tough on RCs if you don't land your jumps.

Other spots I'm aware of but haven't tried include the mountain bike skills area at Settler's park in Hartland and the mountain bike park at Brighton Rec.

Check out your local parks and see if you can find a hilly spot you can launch off of. Let me know if you want to try to meet up sometime and I can bring my ramp.

EDIT: Looks like there's also a skate park in Howell near the High School.

Last edited:
Awesome! I've been able to find a couple bash spots in the area.

On the south side of the intersection between M-36 and Pettysville, there's a small dirt bike park. It's often in pretty rough shape, especially with being overgrown with weeds, but it's enough to tool around on and get some air.

View attachment 278655

There's a good dirt bike park in Ann Arbor as well. It's in Bandemer Park off Main St. This is where our Sunday Funday group would often meet for bash sessions, but we haven't met up in a while. This is a pretty good spot though still on the cramped side. If you can get there when there aren't a bunch of bikers using it, it can be a lot of fun.

View attachment 278659
As others have mentioned, there's a skate park in Ann Arbor as well. I haven't tried it yet since I've heard concrete is really tough on RCs if you don't land your jumps.

Other spots I'm aware of but haven't tried include the mountain bike skills area at Settler's park in Hartland and the mountain bike park at Brighton Rec.

Check out your local parks and see if you can find a hilly spot you can launch off of. Let me know if you want to try to meet up sometime and I can bring my ramp.

EDIT: Looks like there's also a skate park in Howell near the High School.
There is a skatepark at the howell high-school but usually it's full of kids and it's difficult to get there when it isn't full as it's also pretty small. I will definitely check those spots thank you very much. Once it gets warmer I'd be down. I also have a ramp we built, I'm 18 and my dad's mid thirties and are always looking for more people to bash with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back