Kraton Local Hobby Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavor15

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
My local hobby shop sells the outcast, kraton and sent on for $429, new talion for $409 & the typhon for $349. Are the internet prices just high or is my local hobby shop cheap?

The sale price is their normal price, not sure why they do that.
99FD8A23-79B6-49F7-983F-F587AC5DE569.jpeg

Your hobby shop is just super cheap. Internet prices are usually the cheapest. The Kraton v2 was on sale with coupon code for $370 plus 60 back in ecash so you got it for around $310 but it was just the last of the stock on the v2 making room for the v3. Same with the Senton, i heard those where dirt cheap too. Around 300. So that might be the case with your local shop too.

4 to 4 1/2 hour drive for me. I really thought about driving there for a new Talion lol. But then I figured out gas at 32 mpg and it would only save me like $40-50 to drive there to get it.

4 to 4 1/2 hour drive for me. I really thought about driving there for a new Talion lol. But then I figured out gas at 32 mpg and it would only save me like $40-50 to drive there to get it.

Total cost of a car per mile is waaaaay more than just the gas too. Tires, maintenance, depreciation etc

Total cost of a car per mile is waaaaay more than just the gas too. Tires, maintenance, depreciation etc
Exactly why I didn't go and get one lol. That and even if I did save $40-50 all said and done, it would also be 9+ hours of my time. So unfortunately I will have to wait to get one.

I'm still wondering if they ship lol

That's what I got in my truck until about 6 months ago when I switched jobs and had to trade my truck in for a car........man I miss my truck. lol
I'm assuming that you had a 2003 Chevy S10 ZR2? Those were pretty nice back in the day, I had a 1983 S10 and a 1985 S15 a long time ago. These days I'm rocking a 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71.

I'm still wondering if they ship lol

I'm assuming that you had a 2003 Chevy S10 ZR2? Those were pretty nice back in the day, I had a 1983 S10 and a 1985 S15 a long time ago. These days I'm rocking a 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71.
That's what I had back in the day and I loved that truck. So much fun to drive. Then kids came along and I got a 2006 Silverado crew cab and then the job change so now I have a 2014 Mazda 6. Tahoe Z71 is a great vehicle as well, my parents have had one for about 7 years now and it's still going strong.

Dang going from a pick up to a Mazda 6 now I see why you miss it lol.

My step-dad has had his Suburban for about 6-7 years now too. Thing has like 250k miles on it and still purs like a kitten. He still uses it to haul his camper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back