Locking Wheel Nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so noob I'm still learning all these tool names. So apparently I used to use the T tool and I never had problem with them coming off with that. Now I use a "ratchet" and still have no problems. @ross_jsy Have you had tires come off of anything not using those proline washers?

I'm so noob I'm still learning all these tool names. So apparently I used to use the T tool and I never had problem with them coming off with that. Now I use a "ratchet" and still have no problems. @ross_jsy Have you had tires come off of anything not using those proline washers?
Not to where it is a consistent problem like with the washers. A couple times on my OC with a 5687 and interestingly both times when running in sand but tbh that is probably chalked up the me not tightening them properly in a rush to get out and play. Side note, I am unbelievably skilled and/or lucky when it comes to finding wheel nuts and Proline washers :D

What I find weird about my washer issue is it is only ever the front left. It would make more sense if the back left was loosening too but it doesn't budge

Don’t take chances!
0A400897-10FC-4863-A632-ECBF5BE9A7A1.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back