Kraton Loctite on grub screws?

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
are you guys putting loctite on your grub screws right out the box before running the kraton? just curious . had to do that with my cen colossus .

chalmene

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Which grub screws are you referring to? Any screws going into metal should have loctite.

OrangeDRAGON

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, Raider,
The three I did - but only cause I disassembled them - were the motor pinion grub, and the grubs on the pinion shaft cups for the differentials... I'm not sure if there are any more, if there are I will add locktite if I take them apart, although thus far any I've taken off already had liberally amount of locktite from the factory on them.

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The three I did - but only cause I disassembled them - were the motor pinion grub, and the grubs on the pinion shaft cups for the differentials... I'm not sure if there are any more, if there are I will add locktite if I take them apart, although thus far any I've taken off already had liberally amount of locktite from the factory on them.
thats good to know . my cen colossus did not and i had to locktite them all myself . figure i ask before it gets here .
thanks

AustinKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Yes and I am using BLUE. I am hearing this is the way to go. The RED is near impossible to get off and might cause you to strip the grub screw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.