Kraton Loctite on grub screws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
are you guys putting loctite on your grub screws right out the box before running the kraton? just curious . had to do that with my cen colossus .

Which grub screws are you referring to? Any screws going into metal should have loctite.

The three I did - but only cause I disassembled them - were the motor pinion grub, and the grubs on the pinion shaft cups for the differentials... I'm not sure if there are any more, if there are I will add locktite if I take them apart, although thus far any I've taken off already had liberally amount of locktite from the factory on them.

The three I did - but only cause I disassembled them - were the motor pinion grub, and the grubs on the pinion shaft cups for the differentials... I'm not sure if there are any more, if there are I will add locktite if I take them apart, although thus far any I've taken off already had liberally amount of locktite from the factory on them.
thats good to know . my cen colossus did not and i had to locktite them all myself . figure i ask before it gets here .
thanks

Yes and I am using BLUE. I am hearing this is the way to go. The RED is near impossible to get off and might cause you to strip the grub screw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back