Loctite vs Vibratite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarsK9

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 6s
Just as the title states. Has anyone used vibratite and found it better than loctite or vise-versa for rcs? I use vibratite for my rmr on my edc and seems to have held every time I recheck the torque.

@SarsK9, though I haven't used it myself Vibra-tite is a fine product. One selling point I like about vibra-tite is that it's more of a jelly type which makes using it a bit more easier.

However, at the end of the day I still prefer my Loctite paste.

For me the paste tube is perfect. I don't have to worry about it drying out, or dripping, applying it to screws really couldn't be any easier, plus it goes exactly where I put it. No runs to messy parts/hands. Honestly I've never had an issue with using loctite. But use what works for you!

That said, Project Farm on YouTube did a great video review of a couple threadlockers and vibra-tite performed the best out of all of them.

Thanks @WoodiE I’ll check that video out. I’m starting a stretched typhon build for speed runs and with going through every screw it got me thinking about the subject. I hate the liquid loctite as I make a mess with it no matter what. I think I’ll try out that paste tube, sounds like a much cleaner install!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back