Limitless Long Road Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzyRazz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Seems like some people wanted me to start a build log for my Limitless. Well here it is. Everyone will need to be patient with me as I am not jumping 2 feet into this and breaking the bank. Its going to take months for me to do this and will update as I go. My goal is to be able to run 120mph reliably and to rip up a road track, not bashing. I will not be setting any land speed records lol. Handling and body aero are my focal points, must be my inner F1 geek. This is how she started out, if you didn’t already know 😉
9D531F51-B4BB-438B-884B-AF57F76F1F3F.jpeg

C268DEF8-8F2D-4B9E-9DDB-825B9D590101.jpeg

I removed a bunch of the decals and going to get my wife to cut me out some vinyl decals. Eventually will get a clear body and lay down my own colours.
8B6A30C9-69D5-4F31-B5A1-2B3169A2C86F.jpeg

I trimmed up the front wing. Not sure how it will work but that will be my starting point. I am going to bolt down the front side as it flaps up and want to run this down force on the front. Rear wing is not getting touched as I have a replacement on its way.
82F7F1D5-FB70-4B0E-9E93-0DC9C97D8AAA.jpeg

A few sexy parts showed up this week also. Not sure if I will get them in now or wait till I get some more.
DA5819D1-8AB9-428B-8DD5-5F276C413B18.jpeg

I am pretty stoked for this car. It is going to be my first real custom RC. Glad to share with others that get it. 🍻🍻

The problem with aluminum suspension arms they don’t absorb hits like composite looks nice won’t be arrma tough But it’ll loook nice shelf queen for aure

Am interested in your thoughts on those GPM turnbuckles and upper metal arms.

I use my lim as a lapping parking lot basher, and even for just that the plastic seems too soft and slop is increasing after only a few runs.

I find it is happening mostly with steering turnbuckles and upper arm.

Does it seem like those GPM bits improved the slop some; I guess is tough to tell from new so guess am wondering if the added bits are all nice and tight with respect to slop.

Last edited:
Am interested in your thoughts on those GPM turnbuckles and upper metal arms.

I use my lim as a lapping parking lot basher, and even for just that the plastic seems too soft and slop is increasing after only a few runs.

I find it is happening mostly with steering turnbuckles and upper arm.

Does it seem like those GPM bits improved the slop some; I guess is tough to tell from new so guess am wondering if the added bits are all nice and tight with respect to slop.
The fit is really good. I used the stock caps on the turn buckles with a dab of loctite. The GPM’s came with some poly caps that I will probably give a try once i get it on the road.

I plan to use mine like you, r/c autocross. I want everything rigid and will tune it out with shocks and sway bar set up.

It was a nice score at the post office today! Active rear wing needs my taste added to it before install. It’s my first time putting a chassis skin on a RC. I hope the skid plates help protect it a bit lol.
F579EF40-D724-4E33-BDB5-CF700823FD89.jpeg
5FF42A95-3751-4FA5-B0C3-440FED9F23E6.jpeg
0916DF9B-7BFE-4A02-9C83-E461D024DB4E.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back