Outcast Long Wheelbase Outcast 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Code

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Will everything Outcast 6S fit to a Kraton 6S Chassis? I'm after a long wheelbase Outcast.
Any suggestions/ideas would be of great help. Thanks.

Will everything Outcast 6S fit to a Kraton 6S Chassis? I'm after a long wheelbase Outcast.
Any suggestions/ideas would be of great help. Thanks.
Yes... Youll just need the rear centre dog bone and rear chassis brace. Then mod the rear body post holes to fit.
Where in Aus are you from?? Im in Perth.

Yes... Youll just need the rear centre dog bone and rear chassis brace. Then mod the rear body post holes to fit.
Where in Aus are you from?? Im in Perth.
Thanks mate, nah I'm in Adelaide. Did you make a change to yours or you've seem them modified?

Thanks mate, nah I'm in Adelaide. Did you make a change to yours or you've seem them modified?
Ive seen a few done... Generally just people putting an outcast body on a kraton tho.
haven't changed mine. im currently making a car out of kraton, typhon and limitless parts. Pretty much everything with the 6s line up is interchangeable

Hey typhon34, I’m in Perth mate, Mount Richon. Where you at bud?
Im in Quinns rocks... Got a few mates out Guildford way and we usually meet up at the bmx out there. The one on the corner of great eastern and Kalamunda road i think it is

Im in Quinns rocks... Got a few mates out Guildford way and we usually meet up at the bmx out there. The one on the corner of great eastern and Kalamunda road i think it is
Oh sweet. Well let me know when u guys are there next and I’ll rock up with the Kraton. I’m charging 2 packs now and gonna go for a fun. Last time I was out was in April so long overdue. Hope to catch up soon mate. ??

Oh sweet. Well let me know when u guys are there next and I’ll rock up with the Kraton. I’m charging 2 packs now and gonna go for a fun. Last time I was out was in April so long overdue. Hope to catch up soon mate. ??
Wil do mate.... I haven't been out for about 3 or 4 weeks now... We're going to arrange a day down there in the next few weeks hopefully.... Will let you know whem we all go. Usually 4 or 5 of us. And about alot of cars!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back