Typhon Long wheelbase Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
What parts would i need to get to convert my Typhon 6s into a longer wheelbase version? Could i fit a mojave chassis on it and change the center rear axle to a longer one and it would work?

You would need the appropriate center driveshafts, the appropriate chassis braces (Mojave, Fireteam and Talion) and a correct length tower to tower brace if you want one (I believe 325mm)
Thank you very much! This saved me a lot of time and effort. In the future i might make it a bit wider aswell
That's what's so cool about the Arrma 6s line, there's so many options!!

Check the multiple build threads on here in regards to stretchin' the Typhon.

Here's mine. 😁 ✌️🎅 Have fun!!!

Thread 'Terps Typhon gets Stretched' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/terps-typhon-gets-stretched.56254/
Looking good! What tires are those? I keep ripping to pieces pretty much every tire other than the stock ones

Looking good! What tires are those? I keep ripping to pieces pretty much every tire other than the stock ones
Thanks! Appreciate it!! 👍 😁

Got these. They've been through a few packs bashin' and mini speed runs and have held up pretty nicely.
Screenshot_20221213_133215_Amazon Shopping.jpg

What parts would i need to get to convert my Typhon 6s into a longer wheelbase version? Could i fit a mojave chassis on it and change the center rear axle to a longer one and it would work?
And you are overlooking using a Lim/Infr. chassis as an option. If you want to speed run it. Typhon and Lim/Infr arms are identical parts. Not sure what you want to do with you build. What is your objective?
JennysRC.com has all the stocker chassis' cheap FWIW. Lim./Infr. chassis is sized between the FT/Mojo chassis and the Tally/ Kraton in length. Some food for thought. Mojo/FT chassis is just a hair longer than the Lim/Infr. chassis. Many ways to do this.

And you are overlooking using a Lim/Infr. chassis as an option. If you want to speed run it. Typhon and Lim/Infr arms are identical parts. Not sure what you want to do with you build. What is your objective?
JennysRC.com has all the stocker chassis' cheap FWIW. Lim./Infr. chassis is sized between the FT/Mojo chassis and the Tally/ Kraton in length. Some food for thought. Mojo/FT chassis is just a hair longer than the Lim/Infr. chassis. Many ways to do this.
Sounds good but i'm going for this specific look and handling

You have many options. Go for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back