Infraction Longer Screws - Need a Source

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbs179

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I got the Stupid RC Skid Plate set today and realized I don't have any longer screws to put them on. Some of the screws were already long enough to get them test fit, but I need to source some longer hardware.

Where do you guys get extra/longer hardware from?

Thanks!

Always from eBay.
I'd recommend the ones I use (GWR Fasteners) but they're UK based, ...still I'd just have a look on eBay as there should be the same type of shops state side selling decent allen head CSK screws etc. (y)

Grainger, McMaster-Carr or Amazon work as well.
I've never checked Grainger for screws, McMaster-Carr can be rather spendy for some screws. I need to find a new source for M2.6 screws as Hobbyking discontinued or ran out of stock of most of theirs.

Force of habit, Grainger is more for bulk buy but they are an option.
McMaster, we some local but I ended up ordering some diff pin steel and got handed a nice shipping bill :rolleyes:, read the fineprint.

M2.6, yes that is an odd size.

Force of habit, Grainger is more for bulk buy but they are an option.
McMaster, we some local but I ended up ordering some diff pin steel and got handed a nice shipping bill :rolleyes:, read the fineprint.

M2.6, yes that is an odd size.
McMaster has some M2.6 but Hobbyking seems to have the best selection so far, and they have 10 packs for like 25 cents so I'll order 10 packages of each :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back