Colorado Longmont area speedrun spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Need a good speedrun road, it you know one, PM me

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Wow I'm actually in Longmont too 🤣. Sadly I haven't found a speed run road that would be good enough for the speed you want. Can probably get a 100 mph in the parking lot we bash at.

Lol pm me and we can talk, i know A few

You guys do much off-road bash racing? I have a couple friends that I race with at random locations we find in CO. We are all new to the game, so would love to get some time with experienced guys.
I wouldn't call myself experienced but off-road bash racing sure sounds fun. I don't even know any locations out here where you could do something like that tbh.

2 of us are sub contractors, and we just set up some toolboxes and use whatever the environment offers on construction sites when we have time. My favorite area is actually part of a trail in broomfield, but we’re able to make interesting tracks out of just about anything.

We would also be interested to see some speed runs you guys are talking about. We don’t have anything built for that, but it would be fun to see
Yeah man, love to have you out when the 2023 season starts

I just found out about a nice spot in Erie CO. "Erie Single Track". Saw a video from another person in the area and thought it looked really nice. Had no clue this was 20 minutes away from me :eek: :eek:

Yeah man, love to have you out when the 2023 season starts
What?! No spike-tire ice runs?
I just found out about a nice spot in Erie CO. "Erie Single Track". Saw a video from another person in the area and thought it looked really nice. Had no clue this was 20 minutes away from me :eek: :eek:

Sweet. I might go look for that place tomorrow…

Last edited:
hello from wellington....id love to get together and do some off roading and speed runs!!!
Hell yeah bro! Gotta wait till next year to break the goods out though.

Fellow Coloradans! 👋 Please hit me up as well if you all decide to try and get together for some bashing or speed runs! I'll try my best to keep an eye for roads between Longmont and Greeley for speed runs!

Fellow Coloradans! 👋 Please hit me up as well if you all decide to try and get together for some bashing or speed runs! I'll try my best to keep an eye for roads between Longmont and Greeley for speed runs!
I know a decent road for speed runs. I haven't been there yet but a few people here have used it successfully. Look at sugar mill rd and the road right above it. We also bash at stephen day park in longmont. Tiny BMX spot there we use, you can check it out in our youtube videos. :cool: (y)

I know a decent road for speed runs. I haven't been there yet but a few people here have used it successfully. Look at sugar mill rd and the road right above it. We also bash at stephen day park in longmont. Tiny BMX spot there we use, you can check it out in our youtube videos. :cool: (y)

Right on! Appreciate the reply back. Already subscribed to your YT channel! I'll keep an eye on messages here if you guys decide to meet up on a weekend. Those roads are in Longmont? I'll google map the roads, give me an idea of how much travel time I'll need! Good looking out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back