Big Rock Look what I just found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warby

"Hurry up and wait"
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Infraction 4x4
I'm sure I'm late to the party but was looking over my Big rock and noticed that the wheelie bar is adjustable. Just remove the grub screw and push out the pin with a small pin, pick or allen key. 3 adjustments. Who knew, not me. Thought I'd share it for those who didn't. Never stop learning new things.

20200227_103846.jpg

20200227_103853.jpg

20200227_104022.jpg

I noticed a screw and some holes but never tried. My wheelie bar spring blew out so fast when I bought that truck that I stuck on a zip tie and eventually removed it all entirely. Maybe if I'd made some adjustments early on I would've been able to lengthen the life.

Is the Kraton 4s bumper different? I've not had any issues with that one.

Doooooe??‍♂️ I found if you move it down when you wheelie it will preload and shoots the back of the truck up causing it to bounce n tumble. I put mine back to factory

yer I haven't run mine yet since i changed it.

Yeah!! I knew it was adjustable but never gave a second thought, until the other day. I might try lowering it so it doesn’t stand up so high Cheers for reminding me Warb ??

It’s hard to wheelie with it down. You can’t get to that sweet spot.
And I think it flips over easier

I'm just playing with the adjustment because I never knew it was there. Experimenting. But saying that, I'm kinda over doing wheelies at the moment. Sometime I like to keep the front down and plant the power to the ground. I sometimes find it annoying when I'm trying to accelerate fast and it looses all its power through the front wheels. But then again, sometimes I like doing wheelies to show off. ?‍♂️

I'm just playing with the adjustment because I never knew it was there. Experimenting. But saying that, I'm kinda over doing wheelies at the moment. Sometime I like to keep the front down and plant the power to the ground. I sometimes find it annoying when I'm trying to accelerate fast and it looses all its power through the front wheels. But then again, sometimes I like doing wheelies to show off. ?‍♂️

My Noto philosophy is the same. I only want wheelies when I want em but do like walking wheel stands down the road. lol Maybe why I beat up my first set of LP Backflips so fast. I'm on punch lvl 6 which works out for me and I find it more controllable set up like this.
The show off is real stuff and I'm with you. haha ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back