Looking at getting Nero big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slp

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi I’m in the uk and a mate is selling his Big rock Nero. Are parts still able for it as would like to have it but don’t want a kit that I can not get parts for.
Thanks all
Steve

I recently bought a Nero Big Rock and haven't had any real trouble getting parts here in Canada.

Question is what are they NOT reproducing, lol. Really tho, the main diff brain board is about the only thing that the aftermarket hasn't caught up with. amirite?

So im glad someone started this thread because I had one last winter.. For about a week, and then people started talking about how they were discontinuing them so I sold it, but I don't see much of an issue getting parts here in the us, so I'm contemplating getting another one. My buddy bought mine when I sold it and he set it on the shelf and hasn't run it much more then a handful off times and hes thinking about selling it back to me. Are these still good trucks? I am wondering how big a job it is to take out the diff brain and just have a non brain truck. Is this possible
What would it entitle?

Sure, you could eliminate the diff brain system but why, lol
As long as the servos all have their diff "clamp" in the un-engage position you should be good. Shouldn't have to do anything.
Now if you want to tune the suspension you'll need to make sure theres a gasket between the ring gear and diff cup and fill with the oil of your choosing.

They were good trucks before, theyre good trucks now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back