SOLD / FOUND Looking for a…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
typhoon01.JPG
@Cereal_killer I got you.

That’s odd ……
You looking for a 2nd Typhon roller ?
As you have made zero efforts to do your part on your end of your “deal” you made with me in trading your castle motor for my typhon roller .
You said you were sending a shipping label .
I gave you my address .
No shipping label ever came .
I reached out to you several times .
Last I heard you were Sooooo busy “just hadn’t got around to it” “15 hr days “ you said …
I honestly couldn’t give to $hits about the castle motor that you were supposed to be sending, or the shipping label , or any of your BS excuses.
A simple (hey man I’ve decided not to trade castle motor for typhon roller )
Would have worked .
However I didn’t even get that .
Other people were interested in said roller but I held it for you as I’m a man of my word !
Simple respect goes along way .
Integrity goes even farther.
Just a heads up for anyone “attempting” to do business with @Cereal_killer

That’s odd ……
You looking for a 2nd Typhon roller ?
As you have made zero efforts to do your part on your end of your “deal” you made with me in trading your castle motor for my typhon roller .
You said you were sending a shipping label .
I gave you my address .
No shipping label ever came .
I reached out to you several times .
Last I heard you were Sooooo busy “just hadn’t got around to it” “15 hr days “ you said …
I honestly couldn’t give to $hits about the castle motor that you were supposed to be sending, or the shipping label , or any of your BS excuses.
A simple (hey man I’ve decided not to trade castle motor for typhon roller )
Would have worked .
However I didn’t even get that .
Other people were interested in said roller but I held it for you as I’m a man of my word !
Simple respect goes along way .
Integrity goes even farther.
Just a heads up for anyone “attempting” to do business with @Cereal_killer
Sour much? Odd enough that I’ve done many of deals. And after the fact that I have been working. And I have texted you once or twice. Regardless. This isn’t the first time that you done this. I sold you a motor and thought it was bad… after figuring it out on your mistake. You still never apologize for it. Regardless. I’ve already gotten one thanks tho.

Edit.

You can take it however you’d prefer. But it was uncalled for and this is a childish made move. Good luck

Childish?
Ok
The first time “I’ve done this “ ?
Ok lil fella .
Its absolutely the “first time “ I’ve let this community know that your commitment to classified ads is at your convenience and your convenience only
As for whatever motor you’re talking about ….
I can promise that once I commit to a classified add I make sure deal is done .
If you think that’s “childish” then. ….
Ok …
If I bought a motor off of you I can guarantee I did exactly what I said i would do to complete the transaction.
Guarantee you got your money !
You on the other hand have multiple “I’ll take it “ posts in classifieds only to back out , for whatever reason, leaving the seller waiting on you to complete your end of the deal . Which appears to happen frequently.
I care not who you are .
I don’t care how many successful deals you say you have done .
Your trade transaction with me was / is very childish!

Childish?
Ok
The first time “I’ve done this “ ?
Ok lil fella .
Its absolutely the “first time “ I’ve let this community know that your commitment to classified ads is at your convenience and your convenience only
As for whatever motor you’re talking about ….
I can promise that once I commit to a classified add I make sure deal is done .
If you think that’s “childish” then. ….
Ok …
If I bought a motor off of you I can guarantee I did exactly what I said i would do to complete the transaction.
Guarantee you got your money !
You on the other hand have multiple “I’ll take it “ posts in classifieds only to back out , for whatever reason, leaving the seller waiting on you to complete your end of the deal . Which appears to happen frequently.
I care not who you are .
I don’t care how many successful deals you say you have done .
Your trade transaction with me was / is very childish!
Weird. 98% I’ll buy whatever. But to be honest here. I don’t really remember. But I’m pretty sure you wanted me to trade you my 1721 for not even a true roller. Missing a diff or something. Plus If I remember correctly. You wanted to bash with the 1721 I’m pretty sure that I was trying to save myself a headache when it would have blown. But again Ron good luck 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back