Looking for a 2nd buggy (not arrma) have typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok update on my eb48 2.0 I’m way at the bottom of the list, I can buy eb410 ? but more and more I ? my typhon looks like a Tekno, corners like a Tekno on videos but I never drove a. Is Tekno same feeling of typhon or whole different animal this cart has eb410 sitting it in right now
I wouldn't buy the Eb410 for bashing. From what I have been told 1/10 race buggies are bit more fragile than a 1/8th buggy, plus you will have to buy shorty packs.

Send me your money, I've already decided what I want to buy

My opinion only.

If your going to build a buggy, MUGEN or Kyosho, made in Japan. Tekno made in Mexico. Losi, most likely China. Nothing wrong with Mexico or China, I prefer the exact tolerances out of Japan for a race kit.
Both Mugen and Tekno are made in Taiwan. Mugen is designed in Japan and Tekno is designed in California.

Both Mugen and Tekno are made in Taiwan. Mugen is designed in Japan and Tekno is designed in California.
I don't think any of the rc cars are made in Mexico I could be wrong though.

what is that?
I wouldn't buy the Eb410 for bashing. From what I have been told 1/10 race buggies are bit more fragile than a 1/8th buggy, plus you will have to buy shorty packs.
eb48 2.0 made for bashing also ?
eb410 would be street/track later lol maybe
the typhon is fun love this beast and all just want more of track/street action car and not have to swap diff fluids and tires just plug and play
san Diego is Mainly sandy spots for bashing not much dirt in the city fk
I love my arrma's but really want to build a Tekno ET48.3
That was on my list and still is

Last edited:
I'd say, if you want to go 1/10, get the ET410 instead of the EB410, unless you have a track to run on. The ET has a wider stance, and can run SCT tires. It will be a much better basher than the EB410...

what is that?

eb48 2.0 made for bashing also ?
eb410 would be street/track later lol maybe
the typhon is fun love this beast and all just want more of track/street action car and not have to swap diff fluids and tires just plug and play
san Diego is Mainly sandy spots for bashing not much dirt in the city fk

That was on my list and still is
EB48 2.0 is a 1/8th buggy so yeah, 1/8 buggies and truggies make the best bashers.

I've folded a few too many shock towers over to think that a buggy would survive very long. Tekno MT 410 stretched with M2C chassis.
It's got ARRMA meats and Fazon body so I can post here right? :ROFLMAO: Regardless, its just my 2c, if you think you can keep the rubber side down, DO IT! mind you, I do love seeing a fit lady in a short skirt riding motocross.

Attachments

• IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5513.JPG
    IMG_5513.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9313.jpg
    IMG_9313.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 45
I've folded a few too many shock towers over to think that a buggy would survive very long. Tekno MT 410 stretched with M2C chassis.
It's got ARRMA meats and Fazon body so I can post here right? :ROFLMAO: Regardless, its just my 2c, if you think you can keep the rubber side down, DO IT! mind you, I do love seeing a fit lady in a short skirt riding motocross.
That’s nice looking truck, damn didn’t now M2c chassis brace are for tekno order is being placed soon as I find it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back